i have 2 days of school left, how bout you? how do u feel? (1 Viewer)

lbft

Geek
HSC
Originally posted by Nezz
All of next week is school as normal for us... :(
and we have to go back next term monday and tuesday, and then wednesday is our farewell assembly from the school. I'm kinda scared, but i think i'm more just glad thats its all over...
Any other school making them go back next term???
Mine! The same thing, go back mon-fri next week as normal, then mon and tues next term (although we don't have to start till 11am or something) and then graduation assembly wed morning, graduation ceremony wed night...then ENGLISH PAPER 1 on the monday!

I so wish I could start year 12 again, I'd do so many things differently! Ahh well, what's done is done and all that.

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
our skool packs the yr 12s off on picnic wednesday so we can't officially 'muck up' muahahaha... like anything wont' happen.

but arghhhhh the stress is gettin to me... mayn i'm scared~ ^^

Sammmmmuel

I really cant wait till this Friday (THIS FRIDAY!!!), i never have to recieve advice from a "school tracher" again... well at least i hope not. And i agree with truly-in-bliss, i am so sick of being around people that i go to school with. I really need a change: uni here i come

sonia

THIS WEEK IS MY LAST WEEK!
wELL WE HAVE NORMAL LESSONS TIL WEDNESDAY THEN
THURSDAY AND FRIDAY WE RAISE MONEY FOR CHARITY AND PRACTICE FOR OUR LAST ASSMBELY AND HAVE A TOUCH FOOTY GAME AGANIST THE TEACHERS!
PLUS WATCH A VIDEO OF US MAKING FOOLS OF OURSELVES OVA THE 2 YRS!:)

Rand

Monday and Tuesday normal

Wednesday is report day

Thursday is Graduation Formal Assembly, and Thursday night is the Graduation dinner...

Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
i hate skool, sick of the people and wanna move on, i dont think i will cry, i think i will be sad just a lil, but yeah, its more excitign than depressing. :D
For people who are sick of school, did u have any friends in the last 6 years?

I think I wil miss the routine of school, and more importantly, some close friends who are studying interstate or overseas.

:(

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
:eek:..its gonna be over so soon...some teachers are really nice and giving their class presents in this last week...some are even crying. But its gonna be a great last week even though I'll miss the regularity of it...but definitely not the work:(:)...Have a nice week everyone

fish_monger

wheeeeee!
Monday tuesday wednesday is normal school, then thursday is muck-up day and they usually throw the yr 12s off grounds b4 recess neway kos we make too much mess, and the thursday night is the SCAVENGER HUNT! the reason i stayed to yr 12! yayayayayayay! and then friday morn is the champagne prekky and then the grad. assembly which will be fun with 96 drunk yr 12's! and thats all it! yayayayayay

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Nah, I don't think I'll miss school a great deal neither...

Yeah sure, the whole social side will be gone, but then, thoes who I'm really good friends with I wouldn't loose contact with anyway. But I don't have this whole nostalgic 'thing' with my school. Only been here for two years and didn't grow attached. I think I was a bit more emotion when I left year 6....

The whole I'm wrapping up 13 years in 2 days is a bit weird, kinda sad but not that I'd ball my eyes out at graduation or whatever. We've finished a major part of our lives and now we get to start something new. I love change - I reckon it's something I'd never stop doing :p

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by White Rabbit
Only been here for two years and didn't grow attached.
ditto :D to be honest i dont really have any REALLY close friends either.. doubt i'll be in contact with anyone from GRC (except maybe my boyfriend) by mid-2004

FLR-IT

everyones pretty bored of it now, but in the end wen u grow up u'll prolly think back and say that highschool was great.

all i noe is, im tryin to make the most of my last few days. u should too

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!! Excuse the caps, it seemed pointless being excited with small writing. But yeah, IT'S OVERRRRR soon.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I hate the UAC websiiiiiiiiiite. Half a daaaaaaaaaaay left, so happpppppppppppy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)