i have 2 days of school left, how bout you? how do u feel? (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i only have 2 days of school left (as im sure a lot of you do) because mon-tues are classes, wed cant be counted as it is sports presentation, then "funday" (read, muckup day) then practise for graduation, and thursday cant be counted as it is graduation in the morning, then pampering, then formal.

so my question is, how are you all feeling, with 6 yrs of high school , 13 yrs of schooling, all culminating in a few days..

im shit scared, a bit sad, a bit nostalgic, a little bit excited..how about you?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I have monday, tuesday, half of wednesday (the rest if grad mass practice), then thursday is grad mass & Friday is muck up.

I am so excited!! After 13 years of rules and uniforms, I am just itching to get out into the world! Of course it'll be sad to leave my friends.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I have classes on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and then we go to school for half of Thursday for a farewell assembly and that is it for me:).

I am starting to get scared because I have no idea what I am going to do when I leave. I will also probably never see more than half of the people at my school again, so I am sad about that. I am also excited because I am moving on to the next stage in my life. Oh, so many emotions:).

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
I have classes on monday, then tuesday is muck up where we have yr 12 picnic, slave auction, mini fete..somewhere within. Wednesday 8:10- 1 is normal classes...wed morning is the choc fondue...then we have rehearsel, Thursday another practice rehearse, thurs arvo is teh assembly, and the night is yr 12 dinner...interesting and bludge

Nezz

HSC
All of next week is school as normal for us... :(
and we have to go back next term monday and tuesday, and then wednesday is our farewell assembly from the school. I'm kinda scared, but i think i'm more just glad thats its all over...
Any other school making them go back next term???

is a roflcopter
HSC
wow you people have so much stuff

i have classes monday then graduation assembly on tuesday

thats it

^___^
HSC
same as newbie...

but monday will be like...jack all coz its like last lesson...nothing much to learn (cept physic last minute revision class)...

Leanne

HSC
we're not allowed to have muck up...mind u with 500 in the year it would probably end dangerously!

on mon we have graduation day practice..(its on the 1st day after the holidays) tuesday and wednesday- school...and champange breakfast thursday..may turn up to school...and friday...i'm going to cronulla beach wiv my mates!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
monday - (muckup)
tuesday - (assembly and arvo tea)
rest of week - (do as you like, as long as you dun screw school name)...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Leanne
we're not allowed to have muck up...mind u with 500 in the year it would probably end dangerously!
I did not think any schools were allowed to have muck-up day. I thought it was illegal now:confused:.

By the way, my school has 550-600 people in Year 12. It is the biggest year in NSW history:).

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Nezz
Any other school making them go back next term???
not to classes, in the first week they are scheduling this timetable, that if we want we can go to the library and our teacher will be pulled outta class and come n help us with whatever we're having trouble with

Originally posted by Leanne
we're not allowed to have muck up
we're not allowed to call up muck up in front of the principal, it has to be called 'yr 12 fun day' but..ya know...oh, and we also have to clear everything we wanna do with him.

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Leanne -- just because the school says no, do you really think nothing will happen ;) ;) Granted, half the shit planned wont happen. But people will muck up ;)

It isn't muck up until we get caught :p

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Wednesday is my last day of lessons, Muck Up Day is on Thursday..... boohooo I'm going to miss it, but I want to move on at the same time....

crazylilmonkee

HSC
i have monday then rehearsal on tuesday for mass (damn catholic school!), wednesday, thursday then friday morning tea!!
then its all overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
but then hardcore study :(
good luck everyone and i hope you enjoy ur last few days :)

sandydee

i finished Friday...WOW
We were supposed to have Mon, Tue, and Wed with normal school, but they decided that since we werent being productive, they dismissed us earlier...

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I have a relatively normal week, with Monday-Wednesday being your average school-day (With the finishing and so-on.), while Thursday is an unofficial 'Beach Day' (Not sure whether I'll attend..Last time I went to the beach, I read Modern History readings, in the best nerdy tradition.), with Friday being the Graduation Ceremony itself.

It's a prestigious process at Ambarvale High School. ;)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by sandydee
i finished Friday...WOW
We were supposed to have Mon, Tue, and Wed with normal school, but they decided that since we werent being productive, they dismissed us earlier...
:( We have to turn up!
Its so lame, Monday, we have practice for our graduation,
and tuesday is the actual graduation. Its gonna be such a
waste of time!

Lucky me have a car now, i can prolly sneak off sum time during the day :)
*evil grin*

Musegirl

HSC
N/A
I have school up until next Thursday. Monday and Tuesday are bludge days, Wednesday is 'pretendingtobeangelicbutdoingdeviousactionsbehindteachersbacks' day, we'd probably get sent home then anyway and Thursday is the graduation ceremony and we leave during the middle of the day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)