I hate uac :( (1 Viewer)

HSC
Okay, so the website is really great - informative and simple to use.
BUT I can't get my UAC pin to work :( It's just really annoying and stressing me out. I know, I know - just call UAC on blahblahblah, but they're closed from 4.30pm onwards, so I'll have to leave it until tomorrow.

Anyone else just finding applying for University, completely terrifying, exciting, and stressful... all at once?

Niek

HSC
once you get logged on and stuff, registering takes SO LONG
there are so many questions! And I'm kinda worried I may have misread some because I was doing the application process while half asleep...
But it was good to get it out of the way, now it's time to focus on studying!
...Or not:haha:

sickk

HSC
yes omg rofl, all the "no. next. no. next" im scared u fudged it up

HSC
Question:

As I completed a HSC course in 2008, I have my UAC pin number from then.
Will that UAC pink be valid for this year?

..I've lost this year's letter (somehow?!) and have been using 2008's pin. Are they the same?

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
UAC has been sending me lots of letters that I have to get my PIN and put down my course preferences... even though I am nowhere near eligible for ATAR this year... -_-

Why are UAC so stupid?

HSC
LOLOLOL!!
You wont believe it! Okay, so you will because why would I lie? But anyway, I'm HUGELY excited :D

I FOUND IT! I FOUND MY UAC 2009 PIN LETTER!!

It was behind my bedroom door, on my noticeboard all along (the place where I had DELIBERATELY placed it, so i wouldn't forget and wouldn't lose it). Despite my stress and annoyance earlier, I'm just happy to have found it :) And thanks black_cat_meow it is different :)

HSC
UAC has been sending me lots of letters that I have to get my PIN and put down my course preferences... even though I am nowhere near eligible for ATAR this year... -_-

Why are UAC so stupid?
Yeah, the others are correct. I'm almost certain that BOS and UAC send out information too ALL students completing ANY HSC courses. For example, if you're accelerated during Year 11 in a HSC course, you receive them too. So don't worry about that too much.
..Enjoy getting mail? LOL!

sickk

HSC
i get excited when i get uac letters... but its always boring now rofl, "have you got you pin?"

lychnobity

HSC
Okay, so the website is really great - informative and simple to use.
BUT I can't get my UAC pin to work :( It's just really annoying and stressing me out. I know, I know - just call UAC on blahblahblah, but they're closed from 4.30pm onwards, so I'll have to leave it until tomorrow.

Anyone else just finding applying for University, completely terrifying, exciting, and stressful... all at once?
lol, I suppose it's a bit like a death sentence, but oth, I'm excited as I found the perfect course the other day so... not really stressed about that at all (its cut off is easily achieved muahaha)

untouchablecuz

HSC
lol, I suppose it's a bit like a death sentence, but oth, I'm excited as I found the perfect course the other day so... not really stressed about that at all (its cut off is easily achieved muahaha)
out of curiosity, what course :)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Holy crap absolutely no pressure on you
Yayayay join the club

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I was in the same sort of boat for my double degree; basically 70 UAI and and interview/audition was all that was needed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)