i hate that oreo ad. (1 Viewer)

SkAnDi

HSC
Yes, imagine our country if globalism and capitalism did not exist...

There'd be no chocolate cookies.

And i like chocolate cookies ;)

Something that i just realised, and should have realised far earlier is how bias the media is.

THEY CONTROL OUR REALITY AND PERCEPTION.

Too much english --> powerplay i think.

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
Skandi, there are no chocolate cookies for the refugees cause fucking Howard took them all away to give to fucking Bush to show how much he loves him and how insignificat our country.

I dont know how Oreos turned it anti-capitilist ranting, but seriously, i could crap on about America for a LONG time. There patriotism is disgustingly scary (I am sure that bratty kid on the Oreo ad recites the oath of aligence every morning) they are so commmisalistic (Hallmark has renamed and is MARKETING the who September 11 things as 'Patriot Day') and i mean look at there leader ('they misunderestimate me')

This thread is turning communist very quickly. If it does, I bags being Mao Zedong!

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
not patriotism, nationalism.

much scarier.

---edit---

communist? --> then i bags being a lowly peasant who is as equal (in theory...) as comrade mao over there.

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
ARRRRRRRRRGHH THAT OREO ad!!! finally someone complained about it! all my friends think that stupid boy is so cute, but i have to say its the worst ad.... i mean the whole thing's terrible let alone the voluble intrusive american accent of the kid who's being whipped by the director to smile for the camera while him parents rub their fingers together and smile

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
I think its sweet in concept

But... I also think the commercial is a disgusting display of a company dealing in material goods marketing by the use of an "innocent child"

I know many others do it as well, but advertisting really is sickening sometimes

Like this Nice Furniture ad using the phrase - "Live the life!"
Gotta be the most insane thing in the world, 'by this furniture and improve ur life!' I mean fuck off!

mannnnndy

chocoholic
i know this isnt the oreo ad, but since were talking about annoying ads i HATE those sprouts ads. like the one where theres that guy sitting around a table with his friends and he has a plate of sprouts in front of him. if yuv seen the ad u'll know what im talking about. rrrrr... damm sprouts:p

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
Originally posted by mannnnndy
i know this isnt the oreo ad, but since were talking about annoying ads i HATE those sprouts ads. like the one where theres that guy sitting around a table with his friends and he has a plate of sprouts in front of him. if yuv seen the ad u'll know what im talking about. rrrrr... damm sprouts:p
ok i dont know the sprouts ad, but seeing as we are talking about annoying ads... does anyone else find that lady on the HCF ads scary? ( no offence if you are related to her or something ) but her eyes are so big , bulging out of her head like a moqsuito and just staring at you... i cant look at the ads when they are on

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by luigi_000

ok i dont know the sprouts ad, but seeing as we are talking about annoying ads... does anyone else find that lady on the HCF ads scary? ( no offence if you are related to her or something ) but her eyes are so big , bulging out of her head like a moqsuito and just staring at you... i cant look at the ads when they are on
ROFLMAO:D :D :D
I cant believe i forgot about her. shes so scary. every time she does that thing with her eyes i just freak out and run out of the room :eek: but i think the hcf ppl realised how scary she is cause i havent seen her 4 a while *breathes a sigh of relief*

Missngel

ye i hate that woman but the company does it on purpose so we can remember that ugly lady (no offence to neone realted to her) and remember their company. Its all quite programmed theyre cheaky little buggers!!!:D

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Im sorry i missed out on the bush bagging out session and the subsequent communist/capitalist/patriotism/nationalism/jingoism argument *sigh* so ill just have to hang a huge load of shit on that FUCKIN rivers ad. You know the one where all those little kids are jumping around shouting "WE LOVE RIVERS!!" :mad:

IT JUST KEEPS GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING...........

That is the longest ad i have ever seen and by far the most head screamingly frustratingly annoying commercial i have ever had the displeasure to watch :mad:

mannnnndy

chocoholic
what ad is this lazy? Ive never seen it. has anyone seen that ad where the old lady is waiting for the postman, and when she gets her mail she starts doing these little jumps and gets really excited? man its annoying that ad.

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
what ad is this lazy? Ive never seen it. has anyone seen that ad where the old lady is waiting for the postman, and when she gets her mail she starts doing these little jumps and gets really excited? man its annoying that ad.
haha yeah . i've seen that ad. i think someone mentioned it earlier.
is it australian pensioners insurace ad? or something. im not sure. but i know the ad.
its always on when i watch daytime TV
hehhehe

also, the other awful one that crops up during the day is the one about the funeral.
where the woman's like, "i didnt realise his death would cost so much" and shes got the bowl haircut. yeah its pretty awful.

:argue:

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
what ad is this lazy? Ive never seen it.

Its an ad for rivers clothing, heaps of little kids wearing rivers clothing are jumping around playing, and everynow and then they jump up and scream WE LOVE RIVERS!! I cant believe you havnt seen it, it goed for like 5 minutes:angry:

:chainsaw:

I don't mind the oreo ad as much as that stupid pensioner's one... one of my friends pointed out that she was SO happy getting her tax returns (or whatever the hell kind of money she was getting back) but the first couple of letters BEFORE that one were all bills.. so what's the point of that money anyway sheesh... :rolleyes:

Anyways, the BEST ad EVER MADE is that streets ice cream one, where they are around the table and the boy goes: Dad can you pass the potatoes please, to which the grandma replies: He's not your dad, we never knew who your dad was
ROFL
I LOVE THAT AD SO MUCH
:D

hUnNi

HSC
lolZz..yea dat one is fuNNy.. :rofl:

d oreo one is cute..dat lil noy is sOOo cutee.. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)