i hate that oreo ad. (1 Viewer)

sleepy

hmmmmmmm
worst ad would have to me the aussie home loans ad
that guy has the most annoying voice!!!!!
arghhhhhhhhhh my ears hurt thinking abt it..
best ad??? i like that tissue paper ad
the one wif the cute doggy???
muahahahaha

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Nah the best ad around would have to be that bundi rum ad, where the boys are camping and those hot young swedish women pitch their tent next to them. Then they go over and try to pick them up with the old "watch out for the drop bears" routine. And then the bundi bear drops out of the tree onto the girls tent and they all run screaming into the blokes tent.

ROFL!!:rofl:

Ahhhh i love that ad :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
Originally posted by sleepy
hmmmmmmm
arghhhhhhhhhh my ears hurt thinking abt it..
best ad??? i like that tissue paper ad
the one wif the cute doggy???
muahahahaha
na he rules!

:D :D

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
Has anyone seen that ad that they run durring day time tv (you can tell i spent my trials break well...) for that anti-chaffing cream? it has these little cartoon buttocks, breasts and thighs, and they are all sweating and caffing and saying how much they need this cream, it is not so much annoying as plain disturbing.:confused:

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by sleepy
hmmmmmmm
Ill tell you which person has the most annoying voice......Bernie Fraiser from the HESTA ad. hes the guy who goes "Its the super of teh future" I swear, if I ever had 2 listen 2 him talk I would pass out from broedom :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Originally posted by mannnnndy

Ill tell you which person has the most annoying voice......Bernie Fraiser from the HESTA ad. hes the guy who goes "Its the super of teh future" I swear, if I ever had 2 listen 2 him talk I would pass out from broedom :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
:rofl: funnily enough, I think these two guys sound the same... and what's worse is that the two of them combined sounds like my bio teacher! Argh.. talk about dying of boredom!

And I just remembered, that HCF ad with that stupid stupid woman is sooooooo fricken annoying, I feel like smashing the tv when that bimbo is on! :angry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)