I hate Rove McmANUS (1 Viewer)

HSC
Good News Week is ten billion times better than Rove ever was.

Also, by the way - Almost all Australian TV is bullshit.

0nighteyes0

HSC
Move to America then.
Good news week tries even more harder than Rove to be funny. Its agony. every few seconds someone has to say a lame arse comment. They try too hard to be funny.

Last edited:

Mozza91

HSC
Rove is OK,same with Carrie,Hamish and Andy are hilarious same with Dave Hughes and Ryan Shelton
But Peter Helliar is shit he laughs at his own crap jokes and he ruins the these things I love segment

Morbo

HSC
0nighteyes0 said:
Move to America then.
Good news week tries even more harder than Rove to be funny. Its agony. every few seconds someone has to say a lame arse comment. They try too hard to be funny.
Good News Week is hilarious. I admit sometimes that they have extremely boring guests who add very little to the show but they have awesome regulars. The show is aimed at people who like "lame arse" one-liners and quite frankly I am one of these people. Don't bash a show which is meant to be funny because it tries to "hard" to be funny. That's like saying a stand up comedian is unfunny because he's trying to be funny... And most of the guests are comedians or radio hosts. Paul McDermott, Claire Hooper and Mikey Robbins are hilarious unlike Rove.

And, Australian T.V. at it's best is as good as, if not better then, U.S. T.V.

neeksy45

HSC
Absolutezero said:
The Glasshouse was better. Hands down. At least Dave Hughes had a chance at credibility on that show.
the glasshouse was the best. none of the other shows can even compete with its cleverness really.

Goutham

HSC
aimhigh10 said:
i second that.
Yeah, its fun to just sit back and relax watching rove on a Sunday night... im not asking for quality entertainment just something you dont have to think about. lol.

aimhigh10

HSC
Goutham said:
Yeah, its fun to just sit back and relax watching rove on a Sunday night... im not asking for quality entertainment just something you dont have to think about. lol.
the funniest bit is that each week in 'things i love' rove attempts the flick of the head but it never never works properly
haha
but its pretty gooddddddd

aussie-boy

HSC
its gone downhill... i liked all the old amateurish pranks that he used to do when it was on tuesday - like flick your switch, 2 minutes at your house, what the, my charader - hes now trying to aim for a more refined tv show and it sucks

and australian tv is far far far better than any american garbage (except for desperate housewives, 24 and the apprentice)

calsta

HSC
rove is awsome.. u faggots who are giving him shit..umm do u have your own tv show?..like to see u even half famous or funny as himm

juliadoszpot

HSC
I like Rove. Although I’m not so into that fifth grader show... oh well each to their own I suppose

csalvo

HSC
lol, my friend said this:
On Rove, it's like he gets the board director of NATO on the show and asks about their favourite breakfast cereal.

It's so true.

K

Kaeye

youBROKEmyLIFE said:
ITT: Uncultured bogans.

Rove isn't funny. He's *never* been funny. It's shit psuedo-humour for ignorant uneducated bogan fuckwits.

Peter Hellier isn't funny.

Dave Hughes isn't funny, he's probably mentally retarded.

Fuck you all.
I agree with that comment.

Shlav

HSC
bitching about how unfunny roves show is and other tv shows on a forum is like bitching that californication or other MA15+ (including big brother uncensored) are on too early and innapropriate for children
SOLUTION
GET A LIFE AND DON'T FUCKEN' WATCH IT
its actually pretty easy

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Jon73 said:
His show is a waste of air time.
He isn't funny.
He starts dating some ugly chick less than a year after his wife passes away from cancer.

I think we can all pitch in and add to this list.

You know what LOL me, is that his new girlfriend looks just like his dead wife. She's probably rolling in her grave as we speak.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
^Noble king amongst mere men. KING AMONGST MEN!

I enjoy Rove. Not the most, er, intelligent of all entertainment forms but it's fun too watch. :)

JonnoisBored

HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
ITT: Uncultured bogans.

Rove isn't funny. He's *never* been funny. It's shit psuedo-humour for ignorant uneducated bogan fuckwits.

Peter Hellier isn't funny.

Dave Hughes isn't funny, he's probably mentally retarded.

Fuck you all.
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)