I Hate Belonging. (1 Viewer)

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
The basic purpose of the thread is to rant. To release anger. To bitch about the topic..

... and then get back to working on it.

To add onto the list, we can discuss about the topic. Sharing ideas, thoughts, experiences etc.

I think many students try to get their heads around belonging so much that they too start to lose their own sense of belonging.

I personally tried everything to help me obtain better marks. I have read grammar books. 'How to write an essay' book, "Belonging books", read, read, and read... but I am still on the same level as I was in the beginning.

I am so tired of the topic and I honesty don't think every individual have to belong to a certain group to feel complete.

Discuss?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Best way to obtain better marks - write loads of essays for your teacher to mark

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I am so tired of the topic and I honesty don't think every individual have to belong to a certain group to feel complete.
They don't. That's half the point of the topic. You can easily write that you don't agree with the statement. Write about this, rather than bullshitting the same tired crap everyone else does.

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
They don't. That's half the point of the topic. You can easily write that you don't agree with the statement. Write about this, rather than bullshitting the same tired crap everyone else does.

That's a good idea. Maybe I should try doing that...Thanks for the tip!

But I always think that in order to stand out from the crowd, other than having a different vision from others, I will need to have exceptional English skills to make it work. Otherwise, it will just be a piece of crap standing out from the crowd.

Unfortunately, I have extreme poor English skills.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)