I had a BOS encounter! (1 Viewer)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
quite amusing - i spend my spare time mostly upstairs around the bar, yet i don't drink/smoke hahaahhaha -

another hint
you may find me on the higher levels of the library

how cool would it be if they had a food space on the top of the library - like some kind of lame names cafe - top of the books coffee's and cakes

meh

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
lcf said:
quite amusing - i spend my spare time mostly upstairs around the bar, yet i don't drink/smoke hahaahhaha -

another hint
you may find me on the higher levels of the library

how cool would it be if they had a food space on the top of the library - like some kind of lame names cafe - top of the books coffee's and cakes

meh
I hate the library.

pick an easier place :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
they would have to revamp the library to make me want to go to a cafe there

i pick the other side of the lake

*hopeful*

HSC
i've met grizzly, 4agoodcause and wyvern(i think that wuz it), bought txtbooks off them. i know who malachite, isaaq n flamin r...stalked malachite alot in 1st yr :p ....and me n clairegirl r in the same lect so i have 2 stalk her now

oh! i know who supra is as well n he doesnt know who i am so let d stalkin begin *heheh*

Last edited:

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
iambored - give me some clues so i can stalk you now :p
Right now i am in my fav bit of the library - the comfy blue lounge chairs at the top of the level 4 entrance - near the green 'litter please' bin

you'll find me here often i think *stretches*
seems a regular crowd here - a woman researching and an asian guy with i think dredlocks on a shiny white compaq laptop - and me, iPod earphones and shiny apple :p

*loves uni life*

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
*hopeful* said:
i've met grizzly, 4agoodcause and wyvern(i think that wuz it), bought txtbooks off them. i know who malachite, isaaq n flamin r...stalked malachite alot in 1st yr :p ....and me n clairegirl r in the same lect so i have 2 stalk her now

oh! i know who supra is as well n he doesnt know who i am so let d stalkin begin *heheh*
what le fuck!!!:eek:

omg let the stalking begin!!! How teh hell would u know who I am though???:confused:

say hi to me next time...im not a first year nemore :p
btw i hate the first years ever so much...i already want to kill one of them...im actaully serious

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I don't think I want to meet Supra now *gulp*
However, I met PwarYeux today! and hung out at filmsoc for a few moments!

Congratulations! You are the first to find me - I don't think it really is an achievement or anythign to be excited about, but you are #1 so - there you go

who wants to be #2????

(marchetta counts as a planned meeting - we gave up on stalking :p)

anyway - come find me all!

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Itis nice to feel wanted :p
Anyway - this stalking things adds some spice to uni life

CieL

HSC
Ahaha
Maybe I'll be around the library at 1pm.. I have a break and I really don't know what to do =[

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
CieL said:
Ahaha
Maybe I'll be around the library at 1pm.. I have a break and I really don't know what to do =[
Im going to the anime club screening at 1pm tommorrow (assuming its the same as last room, time as last week). If anyone is interested it is in the E7B room, i think it was T5 or something (a few floors up). Last weeks show was ok, but it was in Japanese, so i ended up missing half the animation so i could read the subtitles and understand it.

^___^
HSC
if you see any asian walking around with a camera, 99% chance that would be me
if you see any asian walking around with a camera at night, 101% chance that would be me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)