I guess I should start studying (1 Viewer)

HSC
I haven't lifted a finger this holidays and I am not that stressed.

I already have my university spot :cool:

P

pLuvia

MasterOfDisgyis said:

And people care because???

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
lol good one.

nice going masterofdisgyis, just had to make us feel crap didn't you...

SlipStream

HSC
Hear hear, MasterOfDisgyis!

I've tried to study but can't be motivated. Why the fudge did we graduate before the exams?! Sheesh - I can't shift the feeling that it's all over. I will study soon - probably start this coming Monday. But as with you, my position at an education institution has also been secured, so the HSC is really a joy ride for me rather than a stressful race to secure the highest number possible...

*sits back* Ahhh yes people, always take the easy way out if you can. :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
ohhhh daaammnnn. I have no place in a uni, and i still wont study. BLAH. my plan is to go to school like normal next week. If my teachers are there im more motivated. Plus. ive always only been able to work in the school library

HSC
MasterOfDisgyis said:

Doesn't make you any better than the rest of us. In the end, a lot more people will have a university spot and it won't matter.

ells_ellie

HSC
I'm just so unmotivated at the moment. I get so tired and drained when i have to study. Staring at a wall and day dreaming is so much more interesting to me than opening and book and studying.
The whole HSC thing hasn't really 'clicked' properly for me yet. Like i'm a little bit stressed.. but not THAT stressed. If you get what i mean.

fakingtheday

HSC
ells_ellie: i sometimes feel like vommiting just from beign anxious. I'm not studying copiously though, would average out to an hour a day. But by now we should no our shit and this should be a reiteration of what we already know.

ells_ellie

HSC
fakingtheday said:
ells_ellie: i sometimes feel like vommiting just from beign anxious. I'm not studying copiously though, would average out to an hour a day. But by now we should no our shit and this should be a reiteration of what we already know.
it's really getting to you that bad? I thought i'd be stressed and everything around this time because we're getting closer to the HSC exams and i also have my parents nagging at me, but i don't i just have this 'i don't care' attitude. It's wrong i know, but i'm just so sick of it now and so over it.
Yeah.. i'm exactly studying alot like probably 2-3 hours a day including the distractions (i get distracted very easily).
I know we're suppose to know our stuff now.. but i just don't feel i know enough of the knowledge to able to sit for the exams. I'm so screwed

SlipStream

HSC
Seriously, don't stress too much. I only stress when I hear people say "I didn't start studying till after the trials" - shit, then if a week before the exams I haven't started then I must be screwed! But then again, I just remind myself of how quick the trials went and that I don't need a UAI. In the end, the HSC is just a handful of exams. Think of them as your trials, but just a little more serious. And yeh I know, easier said than done. :cool:

Jiga

Theres no real need to stress over the HSC, it is so overrated its not funny! As long as you've put SOME effort in all year, put alittle study in, you'll go alrite. I did jack all study and I got a UAI of 79!!! The only time you really need to study LOADS is if you want a UAI of like 90+.

Jiga

Id say so, as long as you've put some effort in during the year. My friends got around 82 and they didnt do anymore than me, as long as you have SOME idea what your on about, the markers aernt gona be slack, they are aware of the stakes. The only way you get a UAI of <70 IMO is if you havent given a shyte all year and if you've done all dumba*se subjects. Even then, a friend on mine got a UAI of like 65, and he didnt even wana go to uni but he got in! That was with 0 effort.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
nah cant say ive done any either!although im not very smart at all..and will probably fail,but im not stressed nor worried!but i feel bad too because i will get scaled up due to everyone elses hard work..im just not motivated enough iwasted two weeks..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)