I gotta break up with him (1 Viewer)

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
alby said:
that's harsh
yeah tell me about it...

just cos with uni and i'm working more lately, and assignments and stuff i can only see him once or twice a week. No, he promises me he would never cheat, and i trust him with that, i was just like i have so much on... just cos you have heaps of free time and get bored easily. argh. i'm sorting through it with him, but he keeps saying that i'm a challenge cos normally (well in his experience) it's the girl who wants to go out and meet up, and with us it's the opposite.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
tomorrows_angel said:
yeah tell me about it...

just cos with uni and i'm working more lately, and assignments and stuff i can only see him once or twice a week. No, he promises me he would never cheat, and i trust him with that, i was just like i have so much on... just cos you have heaps of free time and get bored easily. argh. i'm sorting through it with him, but he keeps saying that i'm a challenge cos normally (well in his experience) it's the girl who wants to go out and meet up, and with us it's the opposite.
Well you should tell him that and if he can't accept your busy schedule then its his own fault.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
I love my own space so after spending three/four nights a week working or doing uni stuff I dont want to go out more than once or twice. If you're with someone that enjoys spending time with you, not matter how little, then they should understand that. If they dont then, fine, go and find someone who does understand.

But IMO saying "I love you" after a week is way too intense and would certainly scare me off.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
break it off as soon as you can cause the longer you leave it, the harder it will get

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
You should tell that to him, not us.

Although I would bet any money that he would sulk, and become depressed, and possibly even more clingy.

Still, make it clear to him that you're not ready for committment, maybe not even for a new relationship - you're not over your ex.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I'm still with him.. I told him i care bout him, n i don't wanna hurt him, and how i wanna take it slow emotionaly and like, how he was scaring me off a bit when he was saying he loves me. n yeah he was great about it, n yeah i'm glad I spoke to him cause now i have time to get to know him.

I'd rather ask people that don't know who i am, or who he is.. you get a more honest opinion

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I'm still with him.. I told him i care bout him, n i don't wanna hurt him, and how i wanna take it slow emotionaly and like, how he was scaring me off a bit when he was saying he loves me. n yeah he was great about it, n yeah i'm glad I spoke to him cause now i have time to get to know him.

I'd rather ask people that don't know who i am, or who he is.. you get a more honest opinion
As a guy who is similar to how you've described your boy here, I'd just like to say: that is the best thing you could have done. Breaking up is going too far too quickly, in the same way he was going with you. Most people are willing to listen when they've screwed up like this (your boyfriend I mean) and work things through, so I hope you go on to have a nice relationship with the guy :)

Last edited:

Alimoe_KG

HSC
He scared you off when he told you he loved you?
What the....

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
breaking up over little things is stupid. if it was worth getting together at the start then it is worth working through it and finding a solution so that the relationship still works. for shame to those who would just break it off like that

repz

HSC
to be honest it's true alot of guys are either cold, or clingy lol
girls want guys that are inbetween =_=
i goto admit i was very clingy, but i realised this was a problem after 5 relationships, smart cookie i am.
but any ways im glad you addressed the problem by talking to him about it.
a clingy guy tends to think of you as beautiful/perfect, because you make him really happy, and in turn he becomes attached.. too attached i got dumped for being attached so many times not funny. decent guys who want to have long term relationships have this problem imo. Is this his first relationship if so it probably explains why he said it so quickly, because he has never felt this way before.
what you can do is give him hints that you like it more when his playful and less serious
and if he does say uncomfortable stuff like i love you so early give him a weird awkward look and it will make him feel uncomfortable. but in doing so he will realise wait this isnt the right time to say it, its freaking her out
when i use to give alot of compliments to my gf and explain how overly happy i was to be wit her she gave me weird uncomfortable looks that made me feel weird and in turn i stopped saying it so frequently and now i do it every now and then. its more special that way

SweetSeasons

HSC
repz said:
Is this his first relationship if so it probably explains why he said it so quickly, because he has never felt this way before.
lol, this is my first real relationship, lol cause the last guy was cold.. so it wasn't really real.. my bf now he's been with a few other gilrs.

I duno, i'm glad I'm still with him, i just need time I spose, used to being single for so long

repz

HSC
yeh its either his first exp or after a couple of bad ones lol
yeh its all about time
i week and i love you already is kinda crazy
but thats good that you kinda talked it out

daydreamkitty

Love me hate me, meh.....
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I don't know how, I'm so confused. He is scaring me off, he likes me too much and it makes me want to run away... I feel bad being with him and not even thinking about love, when that's clearly what he's thinking about. I feel bad being away from him, cause when I'm away from him I'm thinking about my old sh*tty boyfriend.

He told me he loved me after a week, and i didn't know what to say so i just said it back and now he says it all the time and he never stops kissing me and I feel so bad because he's a great boyfriend, i just don't have feelings for him...we've only been going out 2 n a bit weeks...
that sounds like my ex from Newwy :p
the first time he met me he was like putting my on a pedistool and looking up at me
a couple of days after he says he loves me
and when i got home that night he asked me out .
I told him that i didnt know him well enough to say "lets go out".
It actully took 2 months or something untill he asked again.

The moral to the story.....
if you cant love the person ( and i'm sure it would fade after ahwhile.... the love bit and all) then dont bother... he might be a really good boyfriend but if he's making you feel intimidated and so on well.....

:D have a nice day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)