'I got you' by Split Enz (1 Viewer)

HSC
I heard this song on the radio yesterday and I thoroughly enjoyed it. (I have heard it many times before)

But anyway I go to my iPod and sure enough there it is, but now I keep playing it.

Anyone have any good experiences with this song?

Also does anyone else play the same song again and again when they really like one? I'm worried that soon I'll get annoyed by it LOL!!

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
I heard this song on the radio yesterday and I thoroughly enjoyed it. (I have heard it many times before)

But anyway I go to my iPod and sure enough there it is, but now I keep playing it.

Anyone have any good experiences with this song?

Also does anyone else play the same song again and again when they really like one? I'm worried that soon I'll get annoyed by it LOL!!
i dont know why sometimes i get frightened...do you?

klaris

HSC
^ Haha.
Yeah its a pretty awesome song. I like the beginning the best, though. I have no idea why, its sounds a little obssessive.

"I got you, that's all I want, I won't forget that's a whole lot. I don't go out, now that you're in. Sometimes we shout, that's no problem..."

pman

Banned
HSC
I l.istened to that song so much i could barely stand it for six months afterwards!

klaris

HSC
I hate it when that happens to songs that I like. I did it once with Khe Sanh by Cold Chisel (aussie classic) after I had to anaylse it for English and it completely destroyed for me for like 2 months afterwards. But now its all good. I can listen now and even have a bit of a sing...

"I left my heart to the sappers round Khe San...I've had the Vietnam Cold Turkey...and its only other Vets could understand."

When I was little I thought the "other Vets" line meant like the vet that fixes sick pets and stuff, lol.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
I hate it when that happens to songs that I like. I did it once with Khe Sanh by Cold Chisel (aussie classic) after I had to anaylse it for English and it completely destroyed for me for like 2 months afterwards. But now its all good. I can listen now and even have a bit of a sing...

"I left my heart to the sappers round Khe San...I've had the Vietnam Cold Turkey...and its only other Vets could understand."

When I was little I thought the "other Vets" line meant like the vet that fixes sick pets and stuff, lol.
it indeed does mean that...see he said turkey...so vets must understand about it :p

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
Most bogan thread i have ever seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)