I got my Accomadation offer today (1 Viewer)

Lachycharts

Don't afraid of anything!
HSC
Got accepted into Weerona today (1st pref) - same with my mate.
We both got guaranteed early entry so I am wondering whether we were early birds as some of my other friends who did not apply for early entry have not received offers yet.

Post here when you get yours.

mat-thew

HSC
I think that they wait until they know someone is going to UOW (or there is a high probability they will) before giving them an offer, so those who didn't get early entry will probably have to wait 'til main round offers are given.

Von-Dyke

HSC
Yeah i got accepted today aswell, weerona campus. I had early entry aswell, so maybe thats the key.

Von-Dyke

HSC
Also, does anyone have any photos of Weerona Campus? The few on the uow's site aren't very telling of what its like

Lachycharts

HSC
Nah I don't.
It's pretty cool. Me and Matt^^ took a brief tour of it as his brother stayed there this year. Watch the video that is on the page - but...you might want to turn your speakers off: their is a really annoying American girl that talks you through it.

Von-Dyke

HSC
Yeah i watched it, it seems pretty cool. Guess i'll see you guys there in a couple of months

spazamataz

HSC
Ahhh when do main round accommodation offers come out?!?
Apparently the contracts start on the 6th of February!!! wtf?

Lachycharts

HSC
Yeah the contract does start on the 6th (a bit early but I guess you would want to move up as soon as possibly because you start paying then :p)

Congrats though :)
Was going to go there but decided on Weerona.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)