i got into albies! (1 Viewer)

Ashleet

HSC
well done in getting into albies

and *clap clap clap* on getting into Austin :p (sorry couldnt resist the temptation)

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
i got austin too...it makes the whole thing a bit more real now...scary but heaps exciting at the same time :rolleyes:

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
i know that albies and austin came out today...cple of my friends were told all accomdtn. offers would be out by tmz at the latest...

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Ashleet said:
well done in getting into albies

and *clap clap clap* on getting into Austin :p (sorry couldnt resist the temptation)
hahahaha.. its funny cos they dont get it... but they will GET it sooner or later

qwertyqaz

Mojoman said:
hahahaha.. its funny cos they dont get it... but they will GET it sooner or later
GET what, im so scared. Please tell me whats going to happen.
Please *Ashleet* and *Mojoman* get fu<ked cause if i hadnt of wanted to get into Austin i wouldnt of put it first pref would i.

qwertyqaz

Mojoman said:
oh just ring an STD number to tell someone who cares
Do you know what is really funny. The bored od studies website is aimed at high school students and yet you go to university and still play around on this site. please.......... Grow up, get a life and stop acting like you are something ur not.
You seem to have a small case of PMS, i would tell you to go and get a root, but it probably wouldnt help cause i dare say all you would be able to pick up would be a gorgon.

bboy_insane

HSC
N/A
Hahahahhahahahahahah I'm from Austin and I think it's funny, fuck they were some good calls.

Secondly, 12 monkeys, you have taken everything they have said the wrong way. I would explain it to you. But I don't really care.

woohohoohoo

captain oblivious
HSC
12_monkeys said:
Do you know what is really funny. The bored od studies website is aimed at high school students and yet you go to university and still play around on this site. please.......... Grow up, get a life and stop acting like you are something ur not.
You seem to have a small case of PMS, i would tell you to go and get a root, but it probably wouldnt help cause i dare say all you would be able to pick up would be a gorgon.

you'd be funny if u werent so pathetic. even tho it is kinda funny that you're tellin him to grow up but you're the one having the little hissy fit. lets meet up.

ben7

me too

congrats jess!

im just letting the world know i got into albies too, but i got a surprisingly good uai.. i couldnt belive it so i can go to UQ gatton if i want to now. problem is i havnt applied for accomodation yet. lol :S

Ben

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
bboy_insane said:
Hahahahhahahahahahah I'm from Austin and I think it's funny, fuck they were some good calls.

Secondly, 12 monkeys, you have taken everything they have said the wrong way. I would explain it to you. But I don't really care.
TOLD!

and....

woohohoohoo said:
you'd be funny if u werent so pathetic. even tho it is kinda funny that you're tellin him to grow up but you're the one having the little hissy fit. lets meet up.
TOLD AGAIN!!!

dude im just mucking round, learn to take a joke, take the 'crabs' with the lobsters

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
ben7 said:
congrats jess!

im just letting the world know i got into albies too, but i got a surprisingly good uai.. i couldnt belive it so i can go to UQ gatton if i want to now. problem is i havnt applied for accomodation yet. lol :S

Ben
good on ya ben!! congrats on the UAI too... sounds like u are happy... hope you sort out where u are going etc... if not u can be at albies with me and we'll have fun!! i'm getting excited

ps. 12 monkeys - they were just making a joke about Austin, there was no need to take it so seriously - obviously there is inter-college rivalry... that makes it all the more fun

bboy_insane

HSC
N/A
No no, austin is the best, other colleges get jealous of us at austin and have to put us down. It's the robb college kids u have ot watch out for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)