• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I got a Preliminary Offer!!! (1 Viewer)

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
I got an offer to study Media at SCU!!

This is good because I don't need to move and it's what I want to study!

Personally I really am much more comfortable with this because my mum made me apply for UQ in Applied Science (Science is NOT my area of expertise!!!)
So, even though she's not really accepting of me going into an 'Arts' degree (heavens!!!) at least I don't have to worry about three years accomodation!

BTW my UAI is 80 compared to last time when I got 57. Not bad....but I think this seriously says to me that highschool really sucks and TAFE is a much better learning environment.

Congrats everyone who got offers! and good luck to others! I hope you all get into your preferred course!!!

MM
*dancing off the ceiling with joy*

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Congrats, glad to hear that you did well and hope you got into what you really wanted.

klh

HSC
Congratualtions! I was wondering when someone would get a preliminary offer on here...i thought i would get one since im a non year 12 but no...

Thats great? like the ads say, TAFE works...haha bad plug. but i agree, high school didnt work for me but uni is so muich better. good lck and hope you do well.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Personally I really am much more comfortable with this because my mum made me apply for UQ in Applied Science (Science is NOT my area of expertise!!!)
Tell her to go fuck herself, she isn't the one who will have to work towards a degree she hates to go into a career she hates.

leathaface

I haven't got any offers... I applied with TAFE as my education...

Guess I'll have to wait for main round.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
CONGRATULATIONS thats good news
i checked mine.... no offer ...didnt expect to but hey:D main round

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
I went to Wollongbar TAFE (north coast area) and did Tertiary Preparation. It was heaps better than school anyday! For marks I got:
Chemistry: 55
Biology: 59
Maths in Context: 63
Language and Creative Arts: 85
Language and Learning Skills: 84

even just looking at those marks, I'm not a logical thinker at all.....you know what I mean!

HFIS> LOL I totally agree with you! But it is good having that lack of tolerance with this course, because my relationship with my mum is build on spite - so I'm kinda evolving this "I'm gonna do this course and excell in it out of spite b/c you hate it!!!" (if that makes sense to anyone)

On another note - I can finally in my life say I overachieved my goal - my original goal was to just get 70 so I could get into the course, but instead I got 80.....to me, that is freakin' cool! 2005 is just my year to shine!
(ok, enough with the motivational talks....)

Kierkegaard

HSC
I got a preliminary offer to ANU (Arts/Science), but that's not because I'm a non-year 12 student. ANU just really likes me. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)