I got a letter for E12 this morning !! (1 Viewer)

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
got an email this morning from usyd that my application to e12(B.commerce) has been successful!!
anyone got a letter too?? my fingers are crossed for ppl who havent got it yet!
so excited !!:)
Congratulations mate :)
Hopefully I'll see you next year :p

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
got an email this morning from usyd that my application to e12(B.commerce) has been successful!!
anyone got a letter too?? my fingers are crossed for ppl who havent got it yet!
so excited !!:)

Congrats :)

Narbs96

HSC
Oh big big congratulations!!! That's so so exciting!!
Just curious, did you have to attend an interview?

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Congrats, I got accepted into commerce too along with a few of my friends :D

Oh big big congratulations!!! That's so so exciting!!
Just curious, did you have to attend an interview?
I didn't

Narbs96

HSC
Do you know if anyone who applied for Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) had an interview or has recieved an offer ?

celineexo

HSC
I just got a letter that I am successful as well for diagnostic radiography!!! So excited !! My course also required me to go on an interview but I wasnt called for an interview but still successful!! So dont give up and good luck to all who hasn't received a letter yet!!

celineexo

HSC
I just got a letter that I am successful as well for diagnostic radiography!!! So excited !! My course also required me to go on an interview but I wasnt called.. but still successful!! So dont give up and good luck to all who hasn't received a letter yet!!

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
I just got a letter that I am successful as well for diagnostic radiography!!! So excited !! My course also required me to go on an interview but I wasnt called for an interview but still successful!! So dont give up and good luck to all who hasn't received a letter yet!!
Congrats!
Btw our names are eerily similar... Lol :p

Narbs96

HSC
Oh yay! That's so exciting! Congratulations, you myst be so happy and proud of yourself!
A girl from my school was successful for diagnostic radiography last year through e12 and she really really loves it!!!
I'm glad to hear you didn't have to attend an interview, that gives me relief!! I am so nervous! Just wondering if you received your offer through email or mail?
I may see you at Cumberland next year :) Health sciences rule!!

celineexo

HSC
Oh yay! That's so exciting! Congratulations, you myst be so happy and proud of yourself!
A girl from my school was successful for diagnostic radiography last year through e12 and she really really loves it!!!
I'm glad to hear you didn't have to attend an interview, that gives me relief!! I am so nervous! Just wondering if you received your offer through email or mail?
I may see you at Cumberland next year :) Health sciences rule!!
Thank you Thank you!!! I got the offer through email Good luck Narbs96!!! ;)

Last edited:

pakiman

HSC
I got an email this morning telling me my application was successful in diagnostic radiography. I didn't have to attend an interview thank god

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)