I fucking hate Shane Warne (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
Or more specifically, the Daily Telegraph's focus on Mr Warne.

What exactly is the point of having a headline screaming "Pictures that will shock Australia"? Who really cares about some ugly slut a dirty drunk guy buttfucked? Will it reduce unemployment? Will feed the poor?

There are infinitely more useful things out there for the media to report. That is the role of the media. Not to gossip about how celebrity X is fucking celebrity Y behind celebrity Z's back. That's for bored housewives to read in Woman's Day.

</rant>

tempco

HSC
rants belong in non-school.

and no, this isn't nca&p.

kaylz

HSC
I say they confiscate Warnie's phone and give it to Russ.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Unfortunately tales of 'a dirty drunk guy' being 'buttfucked'is what the Australian People want to hear about. Especially the people who read the Telegraph (which i argue is hardly a NEWSpaper)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Aznpsycho said:
Or more specifically, the Daily Telegraph's focus on Mr Warne.

What exactly is the point of having a headline screaming "Pictures that will shock Australia"? Who really cares about some ugly slut a dirty drunk guy buttfucked? Will it reduce unemployment? Will feed the poor?

There are infinitely more useful things out there for the media to report. That is the role of the media. Not to gossip about how celebrity X is fucking celebrity Y behind celebrity Z's back. That's for bored housewives to read in Woman's Day.

</rant>
this is the telegraph you're talking about, remember.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
his wife was so much hotter than the british girls.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
im just cut that shane has not buttfucked me yet

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
"Australia holds its breath for OUR Schapelle!"

mahuligan

HSC
Deus said:
Unfortunately tales of 'a dirty drunk guy' being 'buttfucked'is what the Australian People want to hear about.
Thats right on the money. If the telegraph or shows like ACA discussed issues such interest rate reforms or the current unemployment level, their ratings would go straight down. These 'newspapers' and tv shows target a particular audience so obviously the news stories they run have to be compatible with the demographics of that audience. Does the average australian really want to know about the runnings of our economic or legal frameworks? Would they even understand it if it were presented to them?
Unless they can think of a way to combine wild sex romps with what we consider legitimate news, theres always going to be a side of the media dedicated to stupid stories such as the shane warne one.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
He mite be a nympho - well it explains alot of things. Hes old and sleezy, but u still gotta respect him for bein such a great asest to the aussie team. So he wanted 2 fuk a college chik.. haven't we all???

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
can i give you all advice, don't believe in all you read.
tru, uve always gotta speculate, coz those chix mite be making shit up just 2 make money off tabloids and shit

Then again, its not like warne has denied ne of em.....

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
in reguards to the topic of his story being frontpage news
thats what people want to read about
they publish news along with "what sells" which just so happens to be his affair etc

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
soha said:
in reguards to the topic of his story being frontpage news
thats what people want to read about
they publish news along with "what sells" which just so happens to be his affair etc
more people knew about his affair rather than his 500th wicket... a shame really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)