I Failed. (1 Viewer)

illmatic

NaS
HSC
I flunked the CSSA trials. Bombed out. Completely.

Im worried bout my ranking > im ranked second atm, and all the hard work and shit i put into my assessments, all those fuckign late nights will amount to nothing just cos i bombed out in this ONE EXAM!

this pisses me the fuck off. who else bombed out?

jennylim

HSC
i feel your pain. i am currently first. well, goodbye to that dream and the modern history prize =(

0Jade0

HSC
I wrote all this bullshit. It just came out all this info. Basically I don't think any of it was releven. And so I don't want my exam back because I have a feeling I failed.

HSC
Gahhhh... I totally failed. No joke, it would not surprise me. I'm so bummed. I can't cope with 3 hours of essays, it kills my head. I just ended up screwing the whole structured argument idea and pouring out irrelavent info. I wasted so much time on the first personality question.. grrr. Seriously, Cold war was the only one i wasn't really upset about- because i did it first and we pretty much knew the substitute question beforehand. I made such a crap attempt at everything else. Seriously, I just can't write that much. Makes me so cranky with myself. About half way through i wanted to scream i was so angry. I was (well, actually stilll am) so upset when it was over. I'm so annoyed that I studied, that I practically murdered my hand during the exam and still have a high likelihood of failing. Goodbye any chance of ranking even within top half of the class now. I'm screwed. At this point, an overall internal mark of about a 75 is looking awesome, and that's so depressing.
Well that's my rant..
Goodnight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)