I dunno is it just me or... (1 Viewer)

bails

I dunno is it just me or does anyone else always seem to be finished with miles of time? Like i could prob write more if i knew the answers in greater detail or something, but i always hav extra time to go ova and ova my xam.

Do u all finish just in time? Is it just me?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
yeah, you tend to finish early in the science exams.

but CHECK you answers. i made the mistake of not checking enough and ended up with 90 in HSC....

bails

90! Geez, half our class didnt even pass, me included. I think it is a conspiracy...teacher must hav given us really hard trial to make us work harder. Either that or were all stupid! lol

slyball

i find that playing 'memory' on the phone (where you have to remember and match the position of identical cards) helps physics alot. :p

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
usually i finish half an hour early.. i dunno most of the time i sit there finking...

Rahul

Dead Member
wha??! i dun get it..

i finished my trials with about 15 mins to go, but i kept writting stuff down. and it worked well for me.

for the einstein/plank question i got 5/5 for pure bullshit. and for a photoelectric question i got 5/6 again for wrintting bullshit :D

bails

No fair
It seriously takes me about 2 hrs to do the exam, all qs answered to the best of me knowledge, bullshittin included.

memoirs_of_fish

Originally posted by bails
I dunno is it just me or does anyone else always seem to be finished with miles of time? Like i could prob write more if i knew the answers in greater detail or something, but i always hav extra time to go ova and ova my xam.

Do u all finish just in time? Is it just me?
:rolleyes:

yea i finish early too...but lolz i sure as hell aint getting full marks. i got like 60's in the trials which was pretty pathetic.

i dunno why i tend to finish early. its just that the short answer questions and the knowledge type ones are really easy to crap on. i usually finish with about 45 min to go. but like i said, i aint getting full marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)