I cried and cried (1 Viewer)

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
Fry said:
im still crying to this day and i graduated 2 years ago! but it kind of took a while to hit me after that school was really over. i miss seeing my old friends and teachers, i miss the whole routine of getting up at 7:30 (now i get up at 11) and going home to watch Passions at 3 and then gossiping about it the next day with my friends. high school was like the best years of my life...i would give anything to go back. and to all you guys who are still in high school...savour every moment i tell you cos you dont know what you got till its gone. for me, life pretty much ended after high school. yeah..i dont have much of one..its sad that im still hanging around in this forum..even moreso these days. not until a few months my post count was pretty low. just my way of clinging onto the past..i cant let go...*sobs* and i dont wanna let go...

sorry i just felt like i needed to let it all out
*sniff* we would've been good friends, i gossip about passions all the time with my friends.

jillybean

jillybean
HSC
i was fully expecting to be bawlling my eyes out, so were my other friends, but only a few ppl cried on our assembly, it was full of laughter really, although there were a few sad momentsw, l don't thinks its set in much coz i keep thinking im never going to be in a classroom again, etc. when i read the messages ppl had put on my blouse i realised how much i would miss ppl. i will miss seeing everyone everyday, and some i may not see thats really sad too... so i know how u all feel

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
i nearly cried reading these posts! I knew id be hysterical. We had Wed nite at the Cathedral 4 grad mass which was beautiful, and my bestie mad me sit next to her, so i bawled sooo much! we had to leave quietly to get cleaned up b4 we had to get our medals. lol.

Then on thurs was grad breaky bbq wit teachers, tho i was too busy organising things 4 the assembly and pressies (im Tutor Group rep). then tutor group (cried bout the card my tutor group teacher wrote me. BTW she gave everyone a Shakespere quote...i got the one from the tempest...
"How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is!
O brave new world,
That has such people in't!",
way to go remindin me of english! my friend got "a rose of any other name would smell as sweet", cos her last name is rose.)
then i had to drive up the road to buy cards. stress. then we had morning tea off yr 11. yet still to busy and stressed to enjoy. then ppl signed shirts, took photos, while i wrote a speech.
then it was time 4 the actual assembly. walked in sat down to relax then..."we would like to invite Yr Coordinator Kerri Beezley and Kate lynch on to the stage for an introduction" like damn! and i hadnt gotten up to writin this speech yet, so i improvised my intro 4 the power point that i spent like 2 mths on. it was called The end of an era, and i was a look at the past 18 yrs of our lives and the things in them like the tv, events, toys, films and music. then i FINALLY sat down and it wasnt workin 4 ages. but wen i actualy started it was the most amazing feeling. the reaction of the 1000 ppl watching was priceless, they laughed, they smiled, they cheered, they clapped ,they cringed and they just loved it. it was xactly what i wanted. i just sat there with the biggest smile on my face, i was so happy to bring us all 2getha again like that.
anyway then i had to get awards. and i cried during the swlideshow of fotos. and thehn we walked out. and i cried so much.
its just that im never going to c these ppl 5 days a week ever again and it sux cos i like them. im not worried bout security or routine tho, ive changed skools 5 times. but my friends whove been together eva since kindi are lost hey. im ok tho.

sorry that was so long

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
cleopatra said:
...its just that im never going to c these ppl 5 days a week ever again and it sux cos i like them. im not worried bout security or routine tho, ive changed skools 5 times. but my friends whove been together eva since kindi are lost hey. im ok tho.

sorry that was so long
but i saw you like last saturday :p

lil_lainy

HSC
yeh there was a few teary eyes on our last day and then we all like saw each other on the weekend at a party!...seems like everyone else has had their graduation..dus that mean that after ur last english exma u will nv be togather as a whole group cause that would be kinda sad...

we had a farewll assembly and lunch but our actually graduation and formal are after the hsc, so we will all have one last farewll then..which will prob ne quite sad, an well all be pissed, even more so than the last day ;P

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
yeah, but i havnt seen you since then have i? and thats been over a week! BOO HOO. i already miss u matt. oh btw, me n lisa really enjoyed the liquorland voucher! thanks so much. Best bday pressie i got. cept we were paro b4 we got in town, then she threw up, n i lost my id and threw up on the bus on the way home! lol.

mattsta

hahaha
HSC
I suppose it depends on your life situation and your experience at school right from kindergarten to year 12.

My situation is probably much different to most. I have changed schools at least twelve times in my time at school, and therefore have very little connection to anything. School is just an education institution to me, just like TAFE or University. When you move around a lot, you don't form any real bonds or connections with people or places.

Where is home to me? Wherever my house is. What was my primary school? Well ill have to pick out of the five I went to. Where is my high school? Again ill have to pick from all the ones I went to.

I can see how some people could get emotional, especially if they have only ever been to two schools in their life (one primary school and one high school).

Oh and to add insult to injury, my grade 6 teacher was an alcoholic that died from liver failure. Hmm.

kylie_robbo

My school's Grad assembly was this morning... I didn't cry!!

It was a really nice (sunny) assembly... a few people were crying, but nothing really over the top...

We got to walk through the "guard of honour" following two guys carrying the canoe (don't ask) and while we were standing at the end, three guys went and got the common room couch that is falling to bits, and that was used for photos... Then we sang our "class song" (I Would Walk 500 Miles) and had a group hug (36 people...) and then had some (dodgy) morning tea put on by the school (last year we had to provide morning tea, and we did a huge feast which was very nice... and what do we get rewarded with? Yuck cake, strong cordial, and cold water [that was nice though])

Then we went up to macca's for lunch, and then some of us went to one girl's place to use her pool and (cold) spa... It was a really good day.

vegetable-mania

yeah well i go to syd girls, chances are 90% of my friends will be going to the same uni that im going too - we still kinda cried though but yeah.......

vegetable-mania

Wild Dan Hibiki said:
*sniff* we would've been good friends, i gossip about passions all the time with my friends.
what the? dude, 'passions' is lame - what's with the 'timmy' kid? did he transform into the little deformed girl?? HELL I DUNNO - i reckon GIRL TV was cool, i was starting to make my own make-up with the help of vinegar and chives

I CANT BELIEVE 7 CANCELLED IT FOR 'BIG ARVO' WHAT A JOKE!!!!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmm i'm getting teary reading these... :eek: i still think about high school sometimes, and even now ic an't believe it's been a year since i'd graduated.

during our graduation assembly with the rest of the school, i cried when i was on stage singing this beautiful song with my group... so embarrassing... sat back down, they put on the video, as soon as "farewell year12" came onto the screen, i started bawling my eyes out and couldn't stop.

for our last chemistry lesson, my male teacher (bless him, he comes here :p) was all cranky coz none of us were paying attention, we were actually secretly passing his card around, and then in the middle of him telling us off, we gave him his present... and he went all quiet, and then went red, and goes "oh, girls..." and the rest of us started crying... then he puts his hand on his hips and exclaims, "i am NOT crying, girls!" ahhhhh i miss you mr H :'(

the same teacher, at our picnic a few days later, signed my school shirt with the most beautiful message... and when he handed the shirt back to me, he was wiping his eyes.... my wonderful music teacher let us have a party and told us that being her first senior class, we'd taught her so much... legal studies teacher laughed his head off when one of us gave him a sash saying "ABOVE THE LAW", rofl.. so many memories, man i am getting teary at 7:48 in the morning..... now off to study at state and laugh at all the 04ers :p

Seems I over reacted slightly (what else is knew) since I have agreed to keep in contact with this bio teacher and meet up reguarly (don't tell the head teacher ha ha ha...would not approve...well stuff him)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)