'i Change My Mind' (1 Viewer)

s1mplykat

HSC
say u get an offer from a course in the main round offers.. but then decide to change ur preferences and then fail to receive any offers through the late round and final round..

are you still able to accept the offer that u received in the main round even though u had changed your preferences?

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Well, what you need to do is as soon as you get your main round offer, ACCEPT IT. Accept this offer as if it is going to be your only offer.
Now, if you change your preferences and get a late round offer, you unenroll from your first offer and accept this one in its place.

Just make sure, as soon as you get your main round offer, no matter what it is, accept it.

hellomike

HSC
That's where some people can get caught out. If you accept a course in the Main Round, that does not mean you can't still be eligible for another in the later rounds. You need to change your preferences if you were accepted for your first preference.

one-love

HSC
accept the main round offer. to get a later round offer, change all ur preferences (esp. if u were accepted to ur first preference). if you recieve a later round offer.. you are able to unenrol from your main offer and enrol into your new one.

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
thanks for posting hun, i needed to know this too because i'm starting to change my mind and there's less than 40 mins to go!

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
Like everyone else said, it is imperative that you accept the main-round offer as it is very possible that it will be your only offer. Only exception is for those people who's trying to transfer between universities and didn't really get what they want, they have luxury of throwing the offer out if they choose to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)