i cant walk in stilettos, formal is 2moro... help! (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
okay, well i CAN walk in stilettos
but its a reallllyyy wobbly walk. and they are soo painful on the balls of my foot! :|

so how can i minimise the pain and stabilise my walk between now and like, 4pm tomorrow?

i know ive left it late. but i only got shoes on wednesday! damn hsc :|

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Lol well practice practice :) You have to walk a bit more slowly and take smaller steps than you would normally. Work on standing in them properly first (posture) and then go to the walking. Watch someone else do it.

And go buy some party feet or similar to help with the pain

It kinda sounds like your shoes don't fit properly (yeah heels hurt but you shouldn't be in that much pain from only wearing them a little bit) and are too high for you anyway :/ so that's all I can really suggest...

I have heard that there are like, travel sized flats made especially for wearing after you've been killing yourself in high heels that you can literally roll up and slip into your bag. Idk what they're called or where you get them from but if you can find some I'd get them. Don't be the girl limping around barefoot after 2 hours with shoes in hand ;) be prepared!

raniaaa

:)
HSC
LOLL
hey my formal's tomorrow too! where is yours at?
and just walk around the house in them, take slow steps i dunno.. goodluck with that:p

tonyharrison

HSC
For me, if you get really tipsy then the pain goes away and you can walk completely fine in the highest heels.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
barefoot is the way to go

i would know

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Good luck. Plenty of practice is all you need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)