I can't study (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
whats pursuit of happiness about ?
is that the one of will smith or something ?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
xclusv2bhung said:
:uhhuh:

Pursuit of Happyness- pretty cool movie with alot of emotions and "overcoming adversity".

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
Based on a true story. About this guy who has a shit life, then works hard and it pays off...now his a millionaire. :)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
=OO !
sounds pretty motivational.
MUST WATCH !
Im surprised you didn't know what it was about Hung! It was pretty big :)

N

noir.

The best way to get into studying is drafting a timetable, without allocating certain periods to particular subjects.

I've started doing 7 hours and it really doesn't feel like much

Kujah

HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
Im surprised you didn't know what it was about Hung! It was pretty big :)
Because of that undoubtedly cool Asian childcare centre with the graffiti. I'd love to go there :)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Kujah said:
Because of that undoubtedly cool Asian childcare centre with the graffiti. I'd love to go there :)
Wouldnt we all love to go there! :p

jono_z1

HSC
first of all, put any gaming consoles in the cupboard!

if you can't study because you're thinking there's too much to do (e.g. doing a full three hour practice maths paper) then break down your work into smaller tasks (e.g. start by doing questions 1 and 2 for the last few hscs and check your answers straight away - they're not too hard and they don't take long at all; then you can do questions 3-4, 5-6... at another time)

if you're unmotivated because you didn't do so well in the trials, from experience you can pick up your mark heaps by working lots between the trials and the hsc.

(i also think at this stage that rather than 'studying' everything you should probably be 'practicing' and only study what you get wrong/don't know)

oh and a little bit of bos distraction is actually necessary, just mentally say i won't spend more than ...min and stick to it

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
jono_z1 said:
first of all, put any gaming consoles in the cupboard!

if you can't study because you're thinking there's too much to do (e.g. doing a full three hour practice maths paper) then break down your work into smaller tasks (e.g. start by doing questions 1 and 2 for the last few hscs and check your answers straight away - they're not too hard and they don't take long at all; then you can do questions 3-4, 5-6... at another time)

if you're unmotivated because you didn't do so well in the trials, from experience you can pick up your mark heaps by working lots between the trials and the hsc.

(i also think at this stage that rather than 'studying' everything you should probably be 'practicing' and only study what you get wrong/don't know)

oh and a little bit of bos distraction is actually necessary, just mentally say i won't spend more than ...min and stick to it
So here's the thing - i don't have that much to study for, modern history, math and 3u english are the only subjects i have left to finish and my internals are pretty good, im ranked top 5 in most of my subjects except english where im in the top 20. I can't explain it - i have everything ready for studying/practicing, but i just cant. I have however managed to wake up earlier than usual today and study some modern history, so i think im getting there :D

Thanx for your advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)