i bet no one did POLISH continuers!! (1 Viewer)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by Hottieflossy
for spanish and no, i dont go anymore..it finished for yr 12..i got barra for spanish..u know her? shes really snobby and speaks english with a fkn weird accent
nah i didnt.. did u go to the presentation day for yr 12? u know the chick in polish that went up by accident wen a guys name was being read out? that was me! hahahahah

my teacher is Lacek.. she really short cute fat one!! hehee

Hottieflossy

the one that read out those poems? she was so nice but we were getting really impatient cuz the spanish awards were next. im the one who was up there first and got second in extension...i dont thinki saw you. did u see wat the greeks got their teacher?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by Hottieflossy
the one that read out those poems? she was so nice but we were getting really impatient cuz the spanish awards were next. im the one who was up there first and got second in extension...i dont thinki saw you. did u see wat the greeks got their teacher?
yeah my teacher is da one that read all th poems.

no i must hav missed it wat did the greeks get their teacher? im friends wit Ari the guy dat spoke and his mum was the presenter.. hes goin outw if my friend

Hottieflossy

as a joke, they gave him eggs but no one understood what that was about, except for them...then they had two huge boxes that were wrapped....our class felt kinda slack cuz all that we got Barra were two bunches of flowers and a card...we didnt even plan to get her anything until that morning when one of my friends had to run to the petrol station to get the flowers.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
haha.. did u see how many flowers my teacher got? shes so cute!! lol

Hottieflossy

yeh, i know...every other class had all these gifts and we felt so bad..at least i did..cuz no one else liked our teacher very much..i used to think she was good until she told me off once because i didnt do the homework properly and ordered me to do it again..i never did though.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i did NO homework throughout the whole yr 12 course.. yet i did pretty good for my assesment mark and comment from her!! hehe

Hottieflossy

i dont think we ever got that much homework from her and when we did she either forgot to collect it the next saturday or no one bothered to do it..despite all that we all did well

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Agnes2810 said:
yeah my teacher is da one that read all th poems.

no i must hav missed it wat did the greeks get their teacher? im friends wit Ari the guy dat spoke and his mum was the presenter.. hes goin outw if my friend
LIES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)