I Am So Confused (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
ok. so i want to do a double major in Eng and Govt in my BA degree. how many subjects do i have to enrol in on monday? i am so confuzzled as to how many subjects am allowed to do and how they all count. i've picked what subjects i'd want to do out of the eng and govt session-1 subjects in the handbooks, but i don't know how many i am supposed to be doing!!! could someone please explain how it works???

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i think you just have to enrol in your fist and second semester subjects. check the handbook to see what subjects make you eligible for those majors so you can tailor your subjects torwards that

I-Jester

Intergalactic Jester
HSC
Yeah - I've heard first and second semester subjects are required at enrolment but second semester is changeable for ages.

Look at the example degree structure at http://www.arts.usyd.edu.au/faculty/degreepathways/arts3.html

That's probably the best source of info for planning majors etc.

Btw - i'll be doing a govt and international relations major too - see you around.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
welshi said:
ok. so i want to do a double major in Eng and Govt in my BA degree. how many subjects do i have to enrol in on monday? i am so confuzzled as to how many subjects am allowed to do and how they all count. i've picked what subjects i'd want to do out of the eng and govt session-1 subjects in the handbooks, but i don't know how many i am supposed to be doing!!! could someone please explain how it works???

WAVES TO WELSHI! Hey dont worry 2 days ago I didnt even think I was going to go to uni but guess what......ill see u there on Thursday.....ill be the one looking dazed and confused

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
i sorted it all out after finding the arts network web page...explained it all in plain english. hurrah! feel so old and uni-ish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)