I am not stupid but i just hate it soooooo much (1 Viewer)

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
chupa chup specials. thatll certainly make me want to transfer to sydney :p

why do you two(sugary and truly) wanna major in accounting if you dislike it so much

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Exeter
chupa chup specials. thatll certainly make me want to transfer to sydney :p

why do you two(sugary and truly) wanna major in accounting if you dislike it so much
Truly doesn't hate it (I don't think she hates it)

Well, because I am a pathetically sad person who has absolutely no idea what i wanna do

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Toodulu
AHAHAHAH professor i thought you were minai for a second you slut
you wish it was me, dontcha!

sugaryblue: there's another session of accounting, 1b, its kinda different to 1A, so see how that goes before you decide to hate it..its more "Management Accounting" whereas 1A is "Financial Accounting"
Do you like your marketing subject?

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
sugaryblue: there's another session of accounting, 1b, its kinda different to 1A, so see how that goes before you decide to hate it..its more "Management Accounting" whereas 1A is "Financial Accounting"
Do you like your marketing subject?
You mean i can actually do 1B course without passing 1A (coz seriously, Minai, I have failed, no kidding)

I haven't done the marketing course yet. just dropped from Double to Single degree, so only doing 18 units this session

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by sugaryblue
You mean i can actually do 1B course without passing 1A (coz seriously, Minai, I have failed, no kidding)

I haven't done the marketing course yet. just dropped from Double to Single degree, so only doing 18 units this session
Are you sure? Or did u do badly "for your standards"
hopefully, u might be surprised
but yeh..u have to pass 1A to do 1B =/

I see..
well do Marketing next session and see how you like that before you decide u dont wanna do commerce

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
Are you sure? Or did u do badly "for your standards"
hopefully, u might be surprised
but yeh..u have to pass 1A to do 1B =/

I see..
well do Marketing next session and see how you like that before you decide u dont wanna do commerce
I am positively sure about it :( No surprise
you see, Diane failed my media task and she failed my practice set while other tutors marked so easily :( so I have no back up

and man, this test, i don't even wanna begin talking about it. I swear it's that shxt arse Asher guy who set it!

But can I still get a transfer to like International Studies even though i fail my courses?? :(

*really worried*

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
haha don't knock the chupa chups, it's 3 for $1!
at unsw it's like 50c each!

oh and sugaryblue, if you're hating 1A i doubt a different "type" of accounting is going to be any better. get out while you can i reckon.

is a roflcopter
HSC
3 for 1 !!!
i saw that deal at woolies while shopping for birthday presents :D

ASHER ROCKS SUGARYBLUE OMG OMG OMG I WANT HIM

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
AHAHAHAH professor i thought you were minai for a second you slut
oh at work the other day i saw this tiiiiiny baby, and like it was so small and so cuuuute!! the eyes were still closed and the tiny fists awwwwwwwww

haha truly i'm at unsw a bit already. i was at your library yesterday in fact. i love the seats in that room on the right when you walk in! and YES omg you guys have better food f'sure. however usyd does have radsome chupa chup specials.

hey truly so how many bos-ers have had the honour of forming your acquaintance already?
haha don't knock the chupa chups, it's 3 for $1!
at unsw it's like 50c each!

oh and sugaryblue, if you're hating 1A i doubt a different "type" of accounting is going to be any better. get out while you can i reckon.

yeah my baby sis is soooo cute..... though she cries heapz and i gotta feed/change her nappies blah blah..... cuz my mum is still a bit weak, so she is sleping heapz........ but its hard trying to study at the same time... oh well..

and omg 3 for 1 buck? thatz like sooo cheap.... i went thru a stage where i had 1 chupa per day.. it was crazi.... does usyd have mad flavours like watermelon?

and once again... unsw food rocks.. i wrote a 2 whole page article abt it in the Communieco... our commerce newletter...

sugaryblue: dont worry gal.... chances are i will repeat 1a with ya.. haha :p

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue
not enough past papers for me :( they only posted three on Web CT
there was some on the library website. up to like 1998 or something but i only printed out from 2000-2003 (no i didn't do them all) i only did about 6 practice papers. then i ran out of time hehe

comfortable

HSC
hey sugary, i know exactly how you feel its not funny...im doing commerce at usyd at the mo and i hate it...i dont know if i hate it becoz i suck at it or if i hate it becoz i hate it but yeah im hoping to transfer too! the good thing is im transfering to a course with a lower cutoff than commerce so im gonna try and transfer on my uai by completing less than 48 credit points this yr...what do u wanna transfer into? can u get in based on ur uai?

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by comfortable
hey sugary, i know exactly how you feel its not funny...im doing commerce at usyd at the mo and i hate it...i dont know if i hate it becoz i suck at it or if i hate it becoz i hate it but yeah im hoping to transfer too! the good thing is im transfering to a course with a lower cutoff than commerce so im gonna try and transfer on my uai by completing less than 48 credit points this yr...what do u wanna transfer into? can u get in based on ur uai?
If only UAI is counted, then my UAI can take me to the course that I think I want to do. To be honest, I am skeptical about uni life. I am just clueless in what I want in life. like not exactly clueless but I just don't know, everything's around me is wrong at the moment and I just don't mean uni :(

oh well...

mraverage

woolies is fantastic for birthday shopping!!! think about all the random things u can put together that come from the heart... =)

comfortable

HSC
awwww that doesnt sound too good :( but if u can get in based on ur uai...y dont u just take it easy next semester and not complete 48 credit points and transfer end of yr...that way u dont have to stress abt exams coz they wont really count...thats what im doing :D but u just hav to b sure u want to transfer and that ur uai will definitely b enuf for nxt yrs cutoff...then u should b sweet :)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
awwww that doesnt sound too good :( but if u can get in based on ur uai...y dont u just take it easy next semester and not complete 48 credit points and transfer end of yr...that way u dont have to stress abt exams coz they wont really count...thats what im doing :D but u just hav to b sure u want to transfer and that ur uai will definitely b enuf for nxt yrs cutoff...then u should b sweet :)
you can actually do that? won't you get like FAILS in your academic record??

comfortable

HSC
yeah im pretty sure u can do it...and of course ull get fails in ur record...but it doesnt matter if u transfer into another course does it? it wont appear on ur new degrees acedemic transcript...thats what i think...but yeah im hoping to transfer into science (nutrition) next yr coz it doesnt offer mid-yr transfers so next semester im scraping all my commerce subs and doing science subs so i can credit for when i transfer...that way i dont waste time :D

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
yeah im pretty sure u can do it...and of course ull get fails in ur record...but it doesnt matter if u transfer into another course does it? it wont appear on ur new degrees acedemic transcript...thats what i think...but yeah im hoping to transfer into science (nutrition) next yr coz it doesnt offer mid-yr transfers so next semester im scraping all my commerce subs and doing science subs so i can credit for when i transfer...that way i dont waste time :D
You mean, it doesn't reflect it on there? coz that's the main thing that I am worried about. I don't even know if mid-year transfer is possible. I hope it is but I don't know who to approach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)