I am in love. with a guy in the movies. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathrynp23

HSC
:wave:

I'd just like to introduce myself by saying that I am a highly spiritual girl who's one of the most open people out there.

Honestly, with life, with views, with music, with movies, with what entertains you, with issues going on in the world.

I am soo freakin OPEN that i read 'conversations with God' which as the book may sound religious, its actually FARR from it. :read:

anywho, i am wholly, fully, completely head over heels over toes for robert james hoffman III. :hippie: he's a fukin radd hippy and sik freak who i frankly, lust after.

i think about him in naughty ways..and yet i seem to feel that i am really in love with him, and we share a sense of companionship, connection and ONENESS!

i guess i may simply like the idea of him, thinking that i know him. but thats the thing. i DO know him. probably from another life. anyway, this post isnt to declare my sexual frustration, my wild fantasies, or confused state...its merely a statement that i believe that you can really fall in love with anyone, at any time..even if u havent actually spoken to them face-to-face...well not of a time you might remember, at least..

:cool:
Thanks.

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
offense: exploiting the concept of reincarnation

penalty: death :rolleyes:

gingerwitch28

HSC
I'm in love with Vladimir Putin.

He can take me shirtless fishing in Siberia any day.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I suggest that you make an appointment with a psychiatrist.

You sound like a potential stalker. Seriously.

HSC
N/A
i understand what you are feeling.
spiritualism is an alien feeling to all those who have not yet experienced its wonderful forms of paradoxical destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)