hypothetically (1 Viewer)

igootuwantboi

HSC
if you had a quote from your set text tattooed on your arm would you be allowed to sit the exam? or if your set text was a short poem and you had the whole thing on you?

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC
From a related text, you'd be told to use a different one. Otherwise you'd have to cover it up, or it would be noted that a certain part was on your arm, and they would disregard that quote if you chose to include it. Hypothetically.

crauds

HSC
We do the Great Gatsby for comp. My sister bought these really cool Fitzgerald temporary tattoos, which i planned to steal, but a) she'd kill me, and b) my mother (an english teacher) said I would get a zero, if and when caught.

artosis

HSC
HAHAHA
just tattoo all your quotes onto ur hand. Theres no way they can make you cover that up. unless they expect u to write with gloves.

Or better, just tattoo quotes onto ur face to help your friend sitting next to u

"hypothetically"

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
HAHAHA
just tattoo all your quotes onto ur hand. Theres no way they can make you cover that up. unless they expect u to write with gloves.

Or better, just tattoo quotes onto ur face to help your friend sitting next to u

"hypothetically"
Hahaha. Amazing.
Get it on the inside of your hand and just scrunch it when they look.
Done.
Next question.

jamesfirst

HSC
You'd have to be pretty desperate to tattoo yourself with quotes........

smartalec

HSC
i have a hamlet pen that says to be or not to be on it and my teacher told me in class not to bring it to the exam room.
please. if you don't know the quote to be or not to be theres something wrong with you.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah sure, go for it. I didn't have any problems last year when I had the quote, ' Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V', from V for Vendetta tatooed across my arms, wrists and shoulder.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Since I have a fake leg, can I just tatoo my related texts to it? ( I have spares)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)