Hypothetical Business (1 Viewer)

Brontecat

HSC
For the business research task in prelim. business studies i have to do a business plan for a hypothetical business.

My first question is what are the basic components of a business plan that i should include?

So far i'm doing a ski hire shop, which is the sort of business that begins with a massive lost that becomes profit by the seasons end. As a sole trader how would i be able to obtain finances in excess of 4-5 million dollars??

So far my estimated total has come to $3, 500, 000 for skis and boards alone! without property, marketing, machinery etc. So i was wondering what a realistic deduction i could 'deduct' for buying in bulk and for the free advertising they receive...

Last edited:

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
So far i'm doing a ski hire shop, which is the sort of business that begins with a massive lost that becomes profit by the seasons end.
yeh u sure ski hire shops would be the best to do, they need to make massive amounts of money in short periods of time. and this isnt always acheivable.

As a sole trader how would i be able to obtain finances in excess of 4-5 million dollars??
Private investment or bank loan, though I'm assuming you'll only obtain this loan if you've had previous experiences with opening a business.

So i was wondering what a realistic deduction i could 'deduct' for buying in bulk and for the free advertising they receive...
I'd assume a lot, how much are you antisipating for say a pair of ski's with bindings & stocks, for say an intermediate level skier?

you could always get in touch with a ski hire shop in jindy, like SMS.

bongoli

HSC
ski shops are very expensive, you are risking your luck and i am a very good bad boy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)