Hypothetical Administrative Law Question (1 Viewer)

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Hypothetically speaking, if you had an administrative law exam at 0900 tomorrow morning and were 'screwed' for it, and a magical genie appeared and granted your wish for 'a perfect summary of administrative law' that you could use in the exam, what would that perfect summary be? The genie in question was not working to any kind of page/info limit, so go nuts. And he focused primarily on the issue of judicial review under the ADJR Act and the common law.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Well, I doubt that I'll be reading this thread again before 0900 tomorrow morning. I'll be sure to think of you all as I crash and burn. Mods feel free to close/delete as you see fit.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Oh :(

It's a pity you didn't ask earlier, I rather like Administrative Law

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Well that sucked. Let us never speak of this again. I shall retreat to a far away isle, where there are naught but contract law books on the shelves...

(It wasn't that bad. Could've been better, but I'm pretty positive I won't be repeating the subject.)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
hfis said:
Well that sucked. Let us never speak of this again. I shall retreat to a far away isle, where there are naught but contract law books on the shelves...

(It wasn't that bad. Could've been better, but I'm pretty positive I won't be repeating the subject.)
Like you, I get a feeling of warmth, security and safety when I'm around books on contract law.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)