Huy has LEFT (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by lil_star
hi
id like to be a moderator for IPT...i did it in school...
there u go! we have a mod! :)

good luck to yer :):)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
that word in ur sig... does that word mean fear of long words?!
Yes it does.

Originally posted by tooheyz
mee? LOL i dont even know what mods do to be honest! except for read every post and make stickys... and yeah... delete and yeah..

and u get that gender thingy :) thats it... LOL

Perhaps in general Yes. I got modded for SDD after the HSC so i don't think i've done much work besides re-arranging the forum a bit more neatly and organised. I think your generalising mod duties, i spent 1 week well IT (VET) was my last exam so i had a week to study for it, so i spent the whole week doing what a mod should really do and helped out everyone in my forum. It's not just sticky and delete stuff and keep the forum clean, Take a look at Huy, providing people with such thorough responses and helping them out, is what a Mod should really do. Most mods do that, like truly-in-bliss, babydoll_, and all of the others i know do the same thing.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by lil_star
hi
id like to be a moderator for IPT...i did it in school...n i love this subject...first i would like to see my roles and responsibilities...huy knows me...he said he liked my posts...btw i posted em with my old nick,...i had to change my nick for some reason!...i cud give u a link to one of my IPT posts...if u want!

Sure. Point me to one of your posts if you don't mind, if you got a recognition from Huy i'd say you'd be fine for the position.

juggernaut

HSC
i dont know.. he got 92 for ipt i believe.. posts regularly to (i think??)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by juggernaut
i dont know.. he got 92 for ipt i believe.. posts regularly to (i think??)
I don't think results matter much to be honest, it doesn't determine if you'll be a helpful mod, and dedicated one.

juggernaut

HSC
well i would like to have somoene who knows what theyre talking about :p

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by juggernaut
well i would like to have somoene who knows what theyre talking about :p

Obviously but a good IPT student doesn't mean that they get like a band 6 in the state, they may know every single thing but during exams or assessments sometimes personal issues may affect your peformance as well as being nervous and also being sick so i don't think that your HSC results should reflect on your ability to become a good mod.

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
Obviously but a good IPT student doesn't mean that they get like a band 6 in the state, they may know every single thing but during exams or assessments sometimes personal issues may affect your peformance as well as being nervous and also being sick so i don't think that your HSC results should reflect on your ability to become a good mod.
good on u winston...that is so true....some people do not understand that!

juggernaut

HSC
blah blah whatever
i said fadetoblack cos ive spoken to him before and hes helped me out for other subjects.. not only that - hes pretty well known, been around a bit, posts regularly (so we know hes not some random)..

im not saying a mark of 92 donates a person a better mod then someone who got 88 or whatever.. it just further supported my choice of him because its obvious he does know his stuff well

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
This thread should be about Huy leaving us not about the next IPT mod.

Anyway i think lil_star or tooheyz should be mod if they were endorsed by Huy for their posts on helping ppl in IPT.

to become mod dont we have to contact Laz ? is this right Winston

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Mr Wiggle
This thread should be about Huy leaving us not about the next IPT mod.

Anyway i think lil_star or tooheyz should be mod if they were endorsed by Huy for their posts on helping ppl in IPT.

to become mod dont we have to contact Laz ? is this right Winston

Correct. But being recommended by an existing Moderator will allow a higher chance for you in the position.

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
wait people...i back out......i dont know if id be able to give a fair go being a mod as i need to concentrate on uni too.....

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
tooheys....ur inbox is full

do they even know (the administrators) that us two are after the job?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahah serious? but i only got 10 messages!!
ahhahaha yeah i deleted it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)