Hurting who you love feelings. (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Has anyone hurt someone who they love feelings? What do you do when this happens? You take space and give time, or do you talk together about the situation and put forward to move on and forget about the bad things that has happened?

:party:

HSC
I don't get what you mean. Do you mean has anyone hurt the feelings of someone they love???

And chicky pie I love your sig.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
i gave her space, she moved on, hated me, then we became friends again and still are as of now.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
NorthRiversMatt said:
Good to hear. Best thing is do not come back together during hsc.
yeahh that was one of the things we agreed on, study first so leave it at a friendship, nothing more.

MediterraneanM

HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
Has anyone hurt someone who they love feelings? What do you do when this happens? You take space and give time, or do you talk together about the situation and put forward to move on and forget about the bad things that has happened?

:party:
Depending on the situation, you "may" need to just take a QUICK time out.

This does NOT mean an extended time apart. Things left unsaid and unresolved with just fester and fester and built up by both parties in their heads to levels which then cannot be resolved.

Talk if possible.

"Communication"

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9zI3_pnUU3k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9zI3_pnUU3k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Coxcomb

HSC
hahah nice the Concords!

Well for mine, it depends on the person. YOu just should avoid doing anything too near to the HSC as it will disrupt both of you in the end.

Jaylee42003

HSC
I agree. You only do the HSC once (hopefully...it's a crime to repeat), and you don't want to fuck it up coz of "hurt feelings". Having said that, the HSC isn't everything, and you shouldn't put things on hold just for school. Ehh, I don't know lol. I think I'm a fence-sitter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)