Hurricane Katrina (2 Viewers)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
George Wanker Bush what a bastard potentially killed another 50000 ppl. Interesting isnt it, ppl dont want to evacuate, ppl looting and ppl shooting typical america! fat ppl too!

man this guy has just ruined so many lives and i could say that he nearing hitlers..

tempco

HSC
HotShot said:
George Wanker Bush what a bastard potentially killed another 50000 ppl. Interesting isnt it, ppl dont want to evacuate, ppl looting and ppl shooting typical america! fat ppl too!

man this guy has just ruined so many lives and i could say that he nearing hitlers..
people don't want to evacuate? more like they can't. where are they going to go, and how are they going to get there?

pig_93 said:
i feel so angry about what barbera bush said. bitch
what did she say?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
pig_93 said:
i feel so angry about what barbera bush said. bitch
“What I’m hearing is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this…this [Chuckles slightly] is working very well for them.”

kow_dude

HSC
I've heard that Oprah just donated $10 million to support the victims of Hurrican Katrina.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
wow thats good, i just heard my cousins have left houston cuz of rita... lets hope she fucks off

Plebeian

kow_dude said:
I've heard that Oprah just donated $10 million to support the victims of Hurrican Katrina.
Oprah's net worth is apparently more than 1.3 billion USD, so she's hardly making a huge sacrifice there. But it is good to see some celebrities actually donating sizeable amounts. Americans seem to go crazy whenever some movie star donates $1 million to relief efforts for a massive natural disaster, despite the fact that said star probably makes 10-15 million per film.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)