Hurlstone or Pats....(threads merged) (1 Viewer)

carpediem

HSC
hurlstone has such a fricken ugly uniform, it's puke coloured. And do you really want to do agriculture? it's a really big con when you join a agriculture school in yr 11 unless you like agriculture.

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
yeh i agree wif u too..plus the school is adjacent to a reject shcool, and the school iteself is like full old (98 years old)...big transition when comparing my school which is like 5 years old (buildings) , to hurlstone which is like 98 year old buildings...

i think its better not to go because im complaining too much about it...

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
but when i went to the oreientation day..i didnt like the look of the school, and the smell of cows, and crap (litterally)...

P

pLuvia

When starting a new school, their are always cons, but you will be familiarised with it
Who knows you might regret going to that school :p
Up to you :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'd say you should stay, even though the school is not academically good with all those "dikheads" that are affecting your learning and performance. Just rely on yourself by working hard consistently and you can achieve your best in the hsc.

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
the big scarifice is engineering for chem..and religion for agg...i wanna know how chem and agg is first..

kodos

Premium Member
HSC
i reckon the school is okay but i dont really mind that the school is old. I find most selective schools are quite old but still have a good environment. My school is also only a few years old. I also don't want to do agriculture next year and wanted to do IPT instead but it's compulsory. I heard some people say that agriculture ain't that bad so I'll take their word.

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
This is how it works. if you are prepared to study and memorise everything in the book choose Bio, but if you like Maths and some logic and world association choose chem. It all goes down to what you personally believe, its only 2 years but it could change your life. Go with Hurlstone...

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
You wouldnt believe how many dikheads are at pats in yr 10
I KNOW AYE! Year 10 is so much worse this year than in any previous years... Any teacher at Pats will tell you that.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
which teachers in particular?
Quote from Miss Fitzpatrick "When I saw my timetable and saw that I had no year 10 class, I jumped for joy" "You boys were never like this in year 10, I don't know whats wrong with them"

Quote from Mr Walker "I cant wait until (year 10 student) is 18, so I can meet him in a bar and knock him one" "They're not just annoying, they're malicious"

And theres a few more...

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
Boxxxhead said:
Quote from Miss Fitzpatrick "When I saw my timetable and saw that I had no year 10 class, I jumped for joy" "You boys were never like this in year 10, I don't know whats wrong with them"

Quote from Mr Walker "I cant wait until (year 10 student) is 18, so I can meet him in a bar and knock him one" "They're not just annoying, they're malicious"

And theres a few more...
Hahaha....even though there is 30+ people leaving next year...there will be more dikheads than others....dikheads make up 60 percent of the grade.....one reason why i should go...

boxxhead who are u??

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
drynxz said:
Hahaha....even though there is 30+ people leaving next year...there will be more dikheads than others....dikheads make up 60 percent of the grade.....one reason why i should go...

boxxhead who are u??
My names Ivan, I'm a croatian guy in the year above ya, I hang around wit the school captain's group and wit the Latino people as well. :)

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
Boxxxhead said:
My names Ivan, I'm a croatian guy in the year above ya, I hang around wit the school captain's group and wit the Latino people as well. :)
ivan pavlovic??

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
yeh it does offer engineering, but not enough people did it, so they cut it off, (they rejected the subject for that year)....but i chose chem replacing engineering...and ag replaces religion...hmmm...in still thinking and its almost end of the year..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)