Hurlstone Agricultural Selective Highschool (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Lol, so studying uglyfies you?
I can only go off, what my cousin tells me. Obviously theres always the part time hottie and nerd, such as yourself. At the same time theres the ugli and dumb person. Im evidence of it.

drynxz said:
ur lucky if u come in year 11...u wont have to do that since it was in year 10....but in my opinion i would rather do that, and not do ag for the HSC..but neways i think ag is a good bludge subject, if u can handle the farm smell (my god the piggery stinks)
Does agricultural studies have to count toward your 10 units though?

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
well if u do under 11 units then it will count, and if u do well enough in ag it will also count...just like any other 2 unit subject...

honkyone

HSC
mmmm sticking a hand up a cows ass...i was like the only one in my class that didn't do it lol....

that was before i swtiched schools to NSB...i used to go hurlstone...ppl there are nice...if u talk to the right ppl lol

TheBressman

BIT Student @ UTS
HSC
wow drynxz ur in my year as well :D. tell me at school who you are yeh ? lol yes i am also a member of the 07 hurlstone class.

honkyone

HSC
wt the drynxz who r u? o_O....i wonder....hoo knows me as honky... lol

honkyone

HSC
hmmmmmzzz...im still lost even after looking at ur previous posts :D ... drynxz is a new student into yr 11..?...hmmm them mayb i wont know u o_O...

haha bressi wassup ^^

Last edited:

tanguyen

HSC
I'm in year 11 and go to Hurlstone. We've got our half yearlies coming up week one of term 2 so assessment wise, you might be a bit screwed over. We've had like an influx of new kids this year and they found that some of the kids in my grade seemed to be a bit "unapproachable" but I'm not sure.. they might not be trying hard enough.

And with the cow up the arse thing, you don't have to do it if you dont' wanna. I did though and loved every minute.. Oh yeah baby... beastiality.

honkyone

HSC
lol tan ... i wonder why they found the ppl in ur grade unapporachable ... 4 years of close "bonding" in HAHS has some ... effects on u :p

blistk

HSC
honkyone said:
hmmmmmzzz...im still lost even after looking at ur previous posts :D ... drynxz is a new student into yr 11..?...hmmm them mayb i wont know u o_O...

haha bressi wassup ^^
he said he COULD tell you. Doesn't mean he is going to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)