Hungry Jack's Interview (1 Viewer)

Donski

HSC
N/A
pete_mate said:
fuck you people aim low, what the hell is wrong with you.

it seems you are able to use a computer and type sentances, i think you're therefore capable of getting a better job.

I am genuinely amazed by the level of people lining up to get jobs here, as i am the level of people that eat there to begin with.

16 year old kids have an excuse, but honestly fast food is a terrible job.
how rude... :)

pete_mate

HSC
Silver Persian said:
And I effectively have no work experience

And, as Staz points out, I'm an arts student :(

You have no work experience? So then go and get some. I sympathise with people that work there for a short period merely to earn some cash. I worked at woolies for a few weeks in 1st year, but that's because I was looking for a better job at the same time. You gotta put yourself out there.

But seriously, as stas says get an office job or something that has even the smallest career path/valuable skills.

These aren't hard to get with no experience and the arts degree is irrellevant as alot of people don't even have degrees.

But if you think you have "no experience" now, think about how bad it will be come graduate time and all you have is 3 years of fast food.

Last edited:

Salpal92

HSC
hey, i jus got bak from a h.jacks interview
i wouldnt call it an interview at all, was friggin retarded the manager didnt even noe anything herslef didnt ask any questions and there were lots of silent random moments where she was jus thinkin..they didnt even take my resume in
jus asked me to come in and work
=P

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
stazi said:
yeah that silver persian guy is a good student: has close to an hd average. however, i think he does arts.
Holy fuck, silver persian's a he.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
On a side note, I just applied to Hungry Jacks also in case my office job apps don't pull through.

respect90

HSC
i agree man, fast food joints use u. i worked at maccas for like a year and cuple months...quit near begining of last yr cos started yr 11 and they dont respect ur rights..they roster u close like 3 or 4times a week even thou u told them u cant do it. it aint fair.........neways i got a xmas casual position at sportsgirl end of 2007 and they r keepin me and i onli work thurs nites and weekends...nice short shifts cos its retail and they close at 5 anyway. u's shud aim higher...its easier geting jobs these days i rekon

powlmao

Banned
HSC
fuck you people aim low, what the hell is wrong with you.

it seems you are able to use a computer and type sentances, i think you're therefore capable of getting a better job.

I am genuinely amazed by the level of people lining up to get jobs here, as i am the level of people that eat there to begin with.

16 year old kids have an excuse, but honestly fast food is a terrible job.
God. You have terrible spelling.

Honestly fast food is an easy job, and is actually relatively good for your first. I started at kfc and work at big w now. Even though I am in year 12 I still work.

If you can communicate and work fine you'll get the job.

Also, what usually occurs as a casual, you'll get an availabilty sheet to fill out. Change it how you like

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
God. You have terrible spelling.

Honestly fast food is an easy job, and is actually relatively good for your first. I started at kfc and work at big w now. Even though I am in year 12 I still work.

If you can communicate and work fine you'll get the job.

Also, what usually occurs as a casual, you'll get an availabilty sheet to fill out. Change it how you like
You do realise that this is from 4 years ago?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)