Hung up .... (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
I was friends with this chik agez ago and it was kewl coz we could talk and were pretty comfortable around each other. Then we had a big fight and we havent contacted each other in like 6 months (besides like 2 text messages)

I got over it and wanted 2 get it behind me, because there was nuttin i could do and because we both didnt care nemore.

But in the last week ive seen her around 2 times, but didnt talk 2 her coz it would be weird after everything that happened and coz we didnt keep in contact neway. It kinda sux coz now i remember all the shit that happened, the good times and the bad, and i can't really stop thinking about her.

Can ne 1 relate? Have u eva been hung up on sum1 for agez?

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Yeah those trailer park girls can be bitches sometimes. ;)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
INXS said:
Yeah those trailer park girls can be bitches sometimes. ;)
Lol nah she lived in a house and didnt have a mullet

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Oh ok. Why don't you write a song about her then?

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
i um neva thort of that ......

actually "Whatshername" by greenday kinda sums it all up

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
take some tips from Master Yodas thread.
has some great advice about what you can do to get her to like you/be your friend again.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Do you speak anything like you type?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
shady_03 said:
I was friends with this chik agez ago and it was kewl coz we could talk and were pretty comfortable around each other. Then we had a big fight and we havent contacted each other in like 6 months (besides like 2 text messages)

I got over it and wanted 2 get it behind me, because there was nuttin i could do and because we both didnt care nemore.

But in the last week ive seen her around 2 times, but didnt talk 2 her coz it would be weird after everything that happened and coz we didnt keep in contact neway. It kinda sux coz now i remember all the shit that happened, the good times and the bad, and i can't really stop thinking about her.

as if you don't care. you're making a post about it, you're "hung up" as you said. Why don't you make the first initial move, ask her to come out someplace with you, have a coffee or watch a movie or something small like that, "wanna go for a coffee and catch up? be like old times" or something.

or tell her how you feel. So often do we lose friends by giving up too early. Maybe she feels exactly the same way - feels awkward, etc. Be the brave one and casually get your friendship back as if nothing happened.

if you don't make the fight appear to be a huge deal as it really is, she might do the same.

I can relate. Though I'm often the one to fix things. Actually, I've also lost a few friends, who can't admit that they're wrong to me, like when their girlfriend admits that I was right and that she HAD been cheating. Pride is such a awful thing.

Don't let friends go so easy like that. Random John Mayer quote time

"I know it was me who called it over
but I still wish you fought me to your dying day
don't let me get away"

ie, in conclusion, fight for this friendship kicking and screaming

(but be cool about it)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I thought this topic was going to be about how well hung you were.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
jumb said:
Shady? Hung? LOL..

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
shady_03 said:

cry me a river shady

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
Loz#1 said:
Cos what girl isn't turned on by that?
Hey "loz" im not here to turn people on baby but if it does work then good for me, right?

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
50Cent said:
Hey "loz" im not here to turn people on baby but if it does work then good for me, right?
Ur internet talk turns me on 50.....

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
jumb said:
Nah well leave that for another day.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)