Hugging the opposite sex (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
melimoo said:
lol...yr boyfriend sounds like a psycho

i would prefer a kiss on the cheek rather than a hug. hugs are way more commited and there's more bodily touching, so i don't get how hugs are more accepted
I hate kisses from guys (mainly) who have stuble and end up sand-papering your face....no offence to anyone,

which is why I like my boy with a bit of a beard, but trimmed.

Hugs ftw

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
The_Apprentice said:
I hate kisses from guys (mainly) who have stuble and end up sand-papering your face....no offence to anyone,

which is why I like my boy with a bit of a beard, but trimmed.

Hugs ftw
guys (mainly) with stubble? hahaha there are girls with stubble?
i kinda agree on that point, however boys with stubble are generally pretty hawt, so i deal with the subsequent rash haha :eek:

Iheartpaulfrank: um, there's not much to explain... go to greet cousins. caught off guard when they go for not one, not two, but three kisses on alternating cheeks.

i mean i have also come far far too close to pashing some of my friends even with a single kiss that has gone a little off-course. usually ends up in me proclaiming, "wow, that was awkward, but i suppose we're better friends now huh?"

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
theshortykatt said:
i never have thought more about it... its just a friendly kiss...

were you just like "i always do that" or something?

depends on the girl though.
i know some girls who dont liked to be touched at all. Very personal space bubble.
I was like soz I thought that was normal, but then she hugged me anyway, it was all very confusing. It wasn't like a full on kiss either, one of those sorta cheek to cheek things.

mr_brightside said:
I think it would be really awkward if you just met them for the first time. Kiss on the cheek is fine if you've met them prior and know them a bit but otherwise I'd go for the no contact "hey thar *wave*"
It was upon her departure, not my arrival, after we'd been chilling at the pub for like 2 hours.

Also I thought girls liked guys with some stubble, you know, as an indication of how manly we are.,

HSC
melimoo said:
guys (mainly) with stubble? hahaha there are girls with stubble?

Iheartpaulfrank: um, there's not much to explain... go to greet cousins. caught off guard when they go for not one, not two, but three kisses on alternating cheeks.
You made it sound like more. :(

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I've had heaps of girls that I just met or hardly even know kiss me... but there are just as many that I have known for a while that I don't (and never have) kissed or hugged at all.

I just go with whatever the girl wants to do... it's always pretty obvious.

*hopeful*

HSC
i HATE doing the kiss/hug thing just because you've walked up with a friend to a group and your friend greets everyone in the group with a kiss/hug and you want to only greet selected people but have to do it to everyone so as not to look like a snob
:angry:

kokodamonkey

HSC
*hopeful* said:
i HATE doing the kiss/hug thing just because you've walked up with a friend to a group and your friend greets everyone in the group with a kiss/hug and you want to only greet selected people but have to do it to everyone so as not to look like a snob
you've just bowed to peer pressure. only do it with the ones you want to. make it known that you have a standard to those that are entitled to such greetings!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
*hopeful* said:
If you do that it is your own fault. It is perfectly acceptable to kiss/hug some people and not kiss or hug others.

*hopeful*

HSC
:( i know, its all true...i have started limiting my personal greetings lately though

TheresaBrah

HSC
its jst a hug ? like how is dat awkward like no offence?
put ur hand where ya feel like it
as long as u dont go 2 low or 2 rude:jaw: :jaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)