huge workload! (1 Viewer)

swingle

hey mecs

i'm forever being told that i'm a freak cos i'm doing 13 units this yr (most ppl do 10 or 11). and they are right in a way cos the workload's so big and its damn impossible getting thru it all. but truly it's no use now dropping a subject.

what i really wanted to ask is how many of you are doing 13u? how do you get all the work done? :confused:

HSC
I'm doing 12 and that is more than enough. I get the work done I guess just by doing stuff in my free periods, I guess you wouldn't have any, and trying to keep my study notes up to date to make it easier around exam time. It isn't easy though.
I feel sorry for you... Good Luck!

Giant Lobster

HSC
the slight majority of ppl here do 10 (i think)
and the vast majority of the rest do 12.

G

Gavvvvvin

I sued to do 13 units but now I do 12. There is nothing hard about doing that extra unit.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i know a guy, he was a few yrs ahead of us, did like 14/15 units for the entire time, and got one of the top TER's (as they were at that stage) in the school.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
13 units, Cept one of thems religion :|

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
2 accelerated, 9 in yr 12 - i hate having an odd number. that being said, it really doesnt matter. if your good enough, it wont matter how many you do. concurrently, if youre good enough you wont need more than 10!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
My friend dropped a unit very close to the end of Year 12. If you're finding it hard to cope I don't see what the big deal is.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I dropped from 13 to 12 just recently.... really, the workload isn't that bad (im doing lots of humanities), just gotta make sure you don't slack off and let it pile up. Just do some every single night, and it all magically happens. It helps having a strong subject you don't need to work as hard for though (both my histories).

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i went from 12 to 11 to 10...im with 10 now and im happy :D

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Josie
I dropped from 13 to 12 just recently.... really, the workload isn't that bad (im doing lots of humanities), just gotta make sure you don't slack off and let it pile up. Just do some every single night, and it all magically happens. It helps having a strong subject you don't need to work as hard for though (both my histories).
Yeah, I have that piling up problem. The holidays will clear the back log and all should be fine.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by swingle
hey mecs

i'm forever being told that i'm a freak cos i'm doing 13 units this yr (most ppl do 10 or 11). and they are right in a way cos the workload's so big and its damn impossible getting thru it all. but truly it's no use now dropping a subject.

if u think that ur covering the workload properly n r satisfied with ur results.....then don't bother abt wat others say !!!!

suz

HSC
I did 13 units and I complained the whole way and never dropped a sub, something I regreted just after I got my hsc marks. Basically the sub I worked my ass off for didn't count which annoyed me cause I could hae used that time for other things
Three units isn't gonna count, if I could do it again I would have 11 units
But the choice is urs, good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)