HTA History Day (Usyd) (1 Viewer)

0hNivlek

HSC
I didn't go because i had to go to State Library to work on my History Extension major work but i heard from some friends it was not worth it, but iunno lol. Teacher wrote notes for me anyway.

spazamataz

HSC
Germany 1933-39 was the nazism in power one right? By Ken Webb?
Anyway, i thought historiography was the best lecture, but i found the ones on post-modernism and allied victory really boring. Oh, and using sources was pretty good as well!
Did anyone else get scammed by the ice cream machine? hahaha

spoonbender

HSC
nah i dont do germany sorry.
Most of the lectures I went to today (saturday) were very useful - the notes are a good summary. Except for the 2nd one - the western front, WWI - that one was terrible. He showed so many pictures of and raved about guns. He didn't cover the topic properly, it certainly wasn't an overview.
I'm glad I went today tho. The others i went to were so good.
Yeah, I went to the Western Front one as well. That was a waste of time. >_>

Germany 1933-39 was the nazism in power one right? By Ken Webb?
Yup, that's the one. Do you have the notes?

We didn't get scammed by the ice cream machine but the drink machine wouldn't take our money. XD

HSC
I went yesterday. It was alright. Went to Pompeii, herc and sparta. The sparta one was the best. Freaking love sparta.

Timelord09

HSC
i went herc - way too much info she went on for like 30mins about like a passing remark in our essays

"There was carbonised papyri found" she showed us pics of it and went on for like forever

Exam overview for ancient was pretty good

Elizabeth was only good cos i'm lazy in class and didn't actually know that much about elizabeth

and heard the fourth one about delian league was shit my teacher left halfway thorugh it, i instead went to fischer library to work on Hist EX major work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)