HSCers! What were YOU actually doing during Prelims? (1 Viewer)

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Definitely in for the massive math bon fire!
Print out the MIF exercises from the library then take them home and complete. Hopefully that won't distract you.
That's a smart idea. I'll try it :p
OMG. You know what would be awesome? A math book with working out space. Then you could just have everything in one. PERFECT.
It would be heavier, but god, so much more worth it!
MATH BONFIRE!!! Revenge of le students!

Gigacube

HSC
That's a smart idea. I'll try it :p
OMG. You know what would be awesome? A math book with working out space. Then you could just have everything in one. PERFECT.
It would be heavier, but god, so much more worth it!
MATH BONFIRE!!! Revenge of le students!
Then you wouldn't be able to pass the maths book to the next year once you're done with it. Maths bonfire! xD

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Then you wouldn't be able to pass the maths book to the next year once you're done with it. Maths bonfire! xD
I intend to keep my prelim books until I finish my HSC, then it's going to get burnt :p

Where would be a good location to start a huge bonfire... I suggest the beach. We'll have a beach bonfire + roasting marshmallow's D:
So epic.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I intend to keep my prelim books until I finish my HSC, then it's going to get burnt :p

Where would be a good location to start a huge bonfire... I suggest the beach. We'll have a beach bonfire + roasting marshmallow's D:
So epic.
Don't you have a heart? Books are like our friends, they go through everything with you, rain, hail, shine, they stick by you and you're going to burn them just like that? That is murder.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Don't you have a heart? Books are like our friends, they go through everything with you, rain, hail, shine, they stick by you and you're going to burn them just like that? That is murder.
It's true. I've kept all my maths books since year 7.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Math banes me. I'm just returning the favour :p
It's been torturing my since year seven, I can't help it if I wish to seek revenge :(
It's true. I've kept all my maths books since year 7.
I have disposed of everything. I don't even have half my year 10 stuff anymore :p

b33g_boss

HSC
harden up peoples, i take all my textbooks for school (for the subjects we do obv.) and folders for heaps of sheets..yer

and iv'e passed down all my ex. books to my sis who doesn't give a shit lookin through.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: HSCers! What were YOU actually doing during Prelims?

I regret not studying........for Chem and EXt 1.......these do build up.
Other subjects like bio is a bludge......XD
I am right after all. :)

xjess

HSC
i'm in prelim, and since its holidays ive started doing a bit of notes and all. I've done a bit but im sort of giving up already, its so tedious and in this past week ive only completed an english essay phys and chem notes. i dont know how else i wasted my time =\

should i be working harder?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
No, you shouldn't be worried, you are doing more than enough for Preliminary. Preliminary is just a set up for the HSC.

xjess

HSC
Yeah well i do hope it pays off. I haven't done any extensive study on english which troubles me but it such a cbf subject!! argh!

btw spiral are you prelim? you seem to know quite a lot about everything :L

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see your message. Yes I am in Preliminary which are going great, how are yours?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)