Hsc (1 Viewer)

Fry

in the HSC exam in the extended response section, are the quetions only based on the case studies or the whole topic content?

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
Ummmmmmmmm

i'm not sure, i'm pretty sure they could ask us anything on the theory, but you'll have to incorporate your case study into it.

i fully suggest that even if the question doesn't ask to refer to your case study, that u put it anyway, more marks.

but they'll ask something like: blah blah blah with reference to the broadsheet and blah blah you've studied in the field

see if that helps

CoYLiE

in last years paper the second of the extended responses on urban places, the main focus was on the broadsheet, so that made things a bit hard if you didn't know how to apply knowledge of urban dynamics and interpreting that information from the broadsheet provided
so it basically wasn't just about knowing your content, it was about being able to apply and interpret it to the boradsheet (which you should be able to do anyway cos the syllabus asks for it)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
they can ask you anything....it's hardly ever specific to just the broadsheet....
like if your doing tourism as an economic activity...in your essay include stuff from the sheet...like photos, graphs which refer to tourism...
in all your extended responses you should give examples form the broad sheet...it gets the marks...trust me :)

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
considering the business studies paper, they could ask you what tie you got out of bed this morning. lets hope the geography paper is a little more realistic :rolleyes:

melissella

unless it says, for example "analyse the nature and sacial patterns of the economic enterprice u have studied", u should be talking about the activity, using the enterprise to demonstrate the points (breifly). remember the difference between ACTIVITY and ENTERPRISE. if u can refer to the broadsheet, that would be good also, becos it shows that u can apply your skills to things u have never seen before- but keep this breif otherwise it will look like u weren't prepared.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)