HSC writing booklet (1 Viewer)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Hey, does anyone know where we can find like a sample page from one? LIke just a page so that we can print off several and practise writing our drafts on.

The lines have annoyingly large gaps and I need to get used to them.. seeing my handwriting looks really shit when it's big.

argh!

Thanks for any help... :) btw, exam is tomorrow.. o_O! (everyone knows that.. i hope ;))

miyoko

HSC
Hey guys, for the writing booklets, i used a whole booklet for section 3, since theres only one side, i also wrote on the other side of the last paper, not on the cover, would they still mark that?

Dr_Doom

HSC
yyeah I did that aswell.. I hope they do mark it :|

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
You do realise that you can ask for a second booklet... Like there isn't a booklet shortage. And by writing on the back of a page you completely neglect the brown string bonus that everyone is aiming to achieve.

But yes, they have to physically read every single page front and back when marking your paper.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr_Doom

HSC
There's no point using a whole new booklet for like only 5 minutes left of writing.

morning storm

HSC
*bump*

i was looking for some paper to practice on, much like the original poster a few years ago now, and the link doesn't work anymore (or at least not for me)

any help is appreciated! :)

EDIT: jacqui is beautiful!

Last edited:

richboychua

HSC
hey guys,

would you happen to have the cover of the writing booklet too?

Cheers

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
i actually have the actual 2007 writing booklet in front of me. i can scan the cover if u want

sammygrace123

HSC
janaranaran! said:
good, i've been wanting to practice on these - I was so used to my one A4 page per 10 minutes, and now its all screwed with these big lines!
haha but just imagine how great it will feel when you write twice as many pages :uhhuh:

it totally makes sense now why people are like "yeah i wrote 24 pages in 45 minutes" doesn't it?

and yeah, thanks for putting up the link!

Onners

HSC
does anyone have a new link to get the writing booklet? the last one is not working anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)