hsc visual art major works (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
you made a thread about a thread?........................................... uhuh

H.S.What?

HSC
yea sorry i thought if i just put a message somewhere else it wouldnt be as effective. sorry for taking up screen space on the forum lol. just thought some of the majors this year are amazing

Cellie

HSC
Oh, I'm freaking out about Artexpress!! I doubt my BOW will get into Artexpress but it would be really sweet.

Mr Brightside... sorry about accusing you of calling us idiots on the other thread(it was a bad day for me). Really sorry again.

The external hsc markers haven't come to our school yet to mark our BOW. Oooh, I'm really nervous. lol

Chao.

mr_brightside

HSC
Cellie said:
Oh, I'm freaking out about Artexpress!! I doubt my BOW will get into Artexpress but it would be really sweet.

Mr Brightside... sorry about accusing you of calling us idiots on the other thread(it was a bad day for me). Really sorry again.

The external hsc markers haven't come to our school yet to mark our BOW. Oooh, I'm really nervous. lol

Chao.
yeah mine STILL hasnt been marked by the Board...
dw bout teh other thread! thanks for teh apology :eek::):):)

hipPo3

HSC
mr_brightside said:
yeah mine STILL hasnt been marked by the Board...
dw bout teh other thread! thanks for teh apology :eek::):):)
lyk ogm totally .. u did a MjWork ?!?!

mine looks spiffy .. but noone liked it in the gallery so i didnt take a picture :D

mr_brightside

HSC
hipPo3 said:
lyk ogm totally .. u did a MjWork ?!?!

mine looks spiffy .. but noone liked it in the gallery so i didnt take a picture :D
yup :)
mine was kinda shit...(shows teh amount of commitment :rolleyes:)

hipPo3

HSC
mr_brightside said:
yup :)
mine was kinda shit...(shows teh amount of commitment :rolleyes:)
hehehe .. i wasted time and spent the majority of actually doing the work in the last 2 weeks .. and a week after the trials :D

im such a lazy git ...

mr_brightside

HSC
hipPo3 said:
hehehe .. i wasted time and spent the majority of actually doing the work in the last 2 weeks .. and a week after the trials :D

im such a lazy git ...
haha same :eek:
oh well....people never change

hipPo3

HSC
dont tell anyone, but i didnt get to finish my MjWork

shhhhhhhh

hehe, i just slapped on some images then boom ..
i forgot to varnish the enitre thing .. so its just wobbly papper mounted on some clean plastic card.. w0o0o

H.S.What?

HSC
i have no idea whether mines been marked yet? how do i find out? my work is getting marked internally (at my school) so yeah. feel free to check out the pic of my major work at the main hsc major works thread. cheers

Cellie

HSC
Well, my whole layers of meaning or what my BOW was about, changed 3/4 through the course!!!

And I actually worked sooo much on the weekend before it was due. Our whole art class was to spent our weekend at school finishing our BOW!!

It was worth it though. I had like approximately only 5 or 4 hours of sleep that weekend to finish it! So I was there at school from 9am to like 9pm... aprrox anyway. It was intense lol. But worth it. Thank you soo much Art Department (helped us a lot).

Our teacher told us that the external markers will probably come to our school around the forth week.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)