HSC Tutoring for MATHS 2u/3u, PHYSICS and CHEM. I got 99.55 ATAR plus a STATE RANK. (1 Viewer)

nikkima

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

My name is Nikhil Kankarla. I am a 2012 HSC graduate from Cherrybrook, having received an ATAR of 99.55 plus a state rank in business studies (9th). I did extremely well in mathematics - I got 97 in 2U mathematics, and 48/50 in extension 1 mathematics. I also got 93 in chemistry and 91 in physics, though I'm slightly disappointed as I'm much better than these marks. Finally I got 93 in English Advanced, though I'm not going to be tutoring english, because quite frankly, its useless :p

I'm looking to tutor 2013's Year 12 students within 5-10kms of the cherrybrook/castle hill/kellyville area. I am willing to travel to you or tutor in libraries that lie within the areas I've mentioned. I am offering tutoring for 2U and 3U mathematics, physics and chemistry. I have had some previous experience of tutoring others.

I am offering one-on-one classes. The lessons will be structured effectively according to the study plan I set for myself during my studies, which ultimately led me to the results I achieved. My classes will focus on an UNDERSTANDING of the CONCEPTS AND PRINCIPLES of each topic, rather than rote learning and memorising responses. I believe this is by far the best way to go about your studies in order to succeed in the HSC, as inevitably, you will need a thorough UNDERSTANDING of each syllabus dotpoint to receive the high band 6's required for a 99+ ATAR. This method of learning will also help you in your future studies in university where much more emphasis is placed on an understanding of theories and principles rather than memorising pre-prepared answers.

Each lesson will include the teaching of new concepts or topics (in pace with your school or slightly ahead, according to your comfort), several questions from past papers (I have over 500 papers for maths, and about 100 each for physics and chem), tips on exam technique, setting of some home-work to help facilitate your understanding, and going through any problems or difficulties you may have with particular dotpoints of the syllabus. I can tailor lesson length to fit the student's preference. ie: students can choose whether to have a 1 hour lesson, 90 minutes, or 2 hour lesson. (Each lesson MUST be at least 1 hour).

All of my students are free to contact me either via email, phone or facebook at ANY TIME about any difficulties they have, I will always be there to help.
My contact details are:
email - nikhil.kankarla@gmail.com
mobile no. - 0431 696 479

Prices: First lesson at a discount of $15/hour. If the student then wishes to continue, prices can be negotiated.

If there are any further questions, feel free to email me, as it is my preferred form of communication.

Regards,
Nikhil :)

nikkima

HSC
N/A
Re: HSC Tutoring for MATHS 2u/3u, PHYSICS and CHEM. I got 99.55 ATAR plus a STATE RAN

bump

daboom69

HSC
Re: HSC Tutoring for MATHS 2u/3u, PHYSICS and CHEM. I got 99.55 ATAR plus a STATE RAN

hey nikhil,

If you don't mind me asking, can you please post your internal ranks for each subject? and the name of the degree you're doing?

nikkima

HSC
N/A

Hey,

My internal ranks were:
English Advanced: 13/240
Maths Advanced: 6/148
Maths Extension 1: 3/78
Physics: 8/78
Chemistry: 8/108
Business Studies: 4/114

And I'm doing a Commerce/Engineering Double Degree at UNSW.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A

Obviously outperformed his internals. Congrats on yr great HSC results.

nikkima

HSC
N/A

Cheers mate :)

trungduong12

HSC

Ya still tutoring? If yes pls PM me with price for groups like 2ppl?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)