HSC Timetable (1 Viewer)

s2indie

HSC
Mine's not too bad, I don't mind it. They'e all morning exams too which is a good thing so I don't really have to worry about middle of the day transport. Although the whole daylight savings changes may mess my whole head up, wouldn't want to miss the maths exam I have on the next day.

Eng - Paper 1 - Fri, 20 Oct
Eng - Paper 2 - Mon, 23 Oct
Physics - Fri, 27 Oct
Maths - Mon, 30 Oct
Economics - Tues, 7 Nov
SOR1 - Thurs, 9 Nov
Chem - Fri, 10 Nov

The trials timetable is a totally different thing - &^$#%@^$#.

cutie19

HSC
tobstar73 said:
I HATE MINE, i have an exam smack bang in the middle of my trip to schoolies.... we got told hsc finished on the 10th they have now changed it so an exms on the 15th and we go to moololaba from the 11th -16th i hope they chnge it sooo much.
why would they change it? u guys wil have to change ur trip...they arent gonna change it for the whole of nsw becoz a few kids r goin on holiday? sorry to disappoint u......but i wish they did coz im writing on the 15th n i wish it was earlier :(

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
BBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA all i have to say is... sucked in. i dont miss it.

actually, what i found weird (when looking up the timetable for my brother), why dont they start the HSC with english paper one? and on a friday?? thats so weird. but anyway.

SUCKZORS TO BE 06ZORS

cerene

procrastinator
HSC
=) i love this time table too

everything is perfectly spread out and chem is last! hurrahh.. gives me enough time to cram after eco

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
mines alright overall i guess

English 1 - 20th October (morning)
English 2 - 23rd October (morning)
Ancient History - 25th October (morning)
Physics - 27th October (morning)
Maths - 30th October (morning)
SDD - 31st October (afternoon)
History Extension - 7th November (afternoon)
IPT - 9th November (afternoon)

afternoon sessions are good for me as i live down the road from my school....more last minute reading over :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tobstar73 said:
I HATE MINE, i have an exam smack bang in the middle of my trip to schoolies.... we got told hsc finished on the 10th they have now changed it so an exms on the 15th and we go to moololaba from the 11th -16th i hope they chnge it sooo much.
I don't know where you go the 10th November from but you should of done your own checking and you would of found on boardofstudies the following message, even a long time before the exam timetables were posted:

boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au said:
Higher School Certificate examination period commences Thursday, 19 October to Friday, 17 November 2006.
And no this is the offical exam timetable and it would be unlikely to change, the only event it would change is if an exam clashes with another that a student maybe enroled in they will not change the exam times because so many students from one school are 'pissed'.

alex04

Ballerina
HSC
I don't really like my timetable, it's a bit bunched up at the end for me :(

English Paper 1 - 20th October (morning)
English Paper 2 - 23rd October (morning)
Business Studies - 26th October (morning)
Mathematics - 30th October (morning)
Biology - 6th November (morning)
Legal Studies - 8th November (morning)
Studies of Religion 1 - 9th November (morning)
Chemistry - 10th November (morning)

I guess i like morning exams, it gets the stressing out of the way and gives me time to do some last minute study for the next day. :read:

vigNETTE

HSC
Re: 2006 Higher School Certificate Timetable

Oh my gosh I have THREE exams on the first two days!!!! Bummer...although the good things is I finish with ext 1 english on 3rd november, hell 2 wks off!

Monz

HSC
I got my timetable last night at parent teacher interviews...it's alright, i'm really not sure whether i like it or not...it's all within a eleven day period so i guess it's good to get it out of the way.
I have 5 exams
-English AoS Paper 20th Oct. (9.20am-11.30am)
-Music 1 Aural Paper 20th Oct. (1.55pm-3.00pm)
-English Module Paper 23rd Oct. (9.25am-11.30am)
-PDHPE Paper 30th Oct. (1.55pm-5.00pm)
-General Maths Paper 31st Oct. (9.25am-12.00pm)

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
I hate my timetable~! I hope I've read it wrong but it seems that the last day for me, has eco and history ext on the same day :(

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Re: 2006 Higher School Certificate Timetable

LoL, my exams are all on Mondays and Fridays except for Mathematics Extension 1....Yay!!!

Friday 20th October - English Paper 1

Monday 23rd October - English Paper 2
Friday 27th October - Physics

DAYLIGHT SAVING COMMENCES (OMG that's gonna be a pain...:()

Monday 30th October - Mathematics Extension 2
Wednesday 1st November - Mathematics Extension 1

Monday 6th November - Biology
Friday 10th November - Chemistry

Crap.....only 5 more months to go...........time goes by.........so quickly...............

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
My time table is a stinker. I have the advanced eng. exams. Then a week break and 30th of Oct. i have maths and pe on the same day. Then a weeks break and on 7th of Nov. I have Economics and the next day I have Legal Studies and Community adn Family Studies on the same day.
o my stats are:
2 exams in one day twice and 3 exams in two days.

A l

HSC
N/A
You just had to merge the two threads.....................

naked_surfer

HSC
My HSC timetable is ok....really spread out though so I feel way too much procrastinating will be going on! PD/H/PE timeslot sucks! fancy staying in an exam till 5pm...At least I don't do maths, they have it even worse! Art is my last one...why is it soo late dammit!..and how come we only have 2 days stuvac as opposed to the 2 weeks other years have had...not that I would study in those 2 weeks but delaying the inevitable is a good choice...

ddggss_55

ddggss_55
HSC
mines alrite....

its pretty spread out
but i start on the first day with French continuers and then finish on the last day with japanese extension..

and ive got like just under two weeks between my last exam jap ext and my 2nd last french ext.

slightly annoying....

:bomb:

up all nite

HSC
my time table is ok....its not baad.. im not complaining.. exept i have pdhpe then maths the nxt day!!!!!! but besides that.. everything is....A OK!!!!

michael_77

HSC
I think that I have one of the worst timetables ever! In the last week I have 4 exams in the last 4 days.

20th English 9.20-11.30

23rd English 9.25-11.30

30th Maths 9.25-12.30

7th Economics 9.25-12.30

8th Legal Studies 9.25-12.30

9th Studies of Religion II 9.25-12.30

10th Chemistry 9.25-12.30

JhK89

HSC
my god my timetable is sooo crap...

i finish on the 1st of november..

all my test are like packed in..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)