hsc terminologies (1 Viewer)

HSC

are the hsc terminologies ( describe, identify, evaluate etc) driving anyone here crazy???:chainsaw:

Musegirl

HSC
N/A
and critically evaluate!!! AAAAHHH I HATE THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I don't find the words hard, but I have a science teacher who doesn't understand them and we subsequently lose marks for her stupidity :rolleyes:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
  • assess - give pros/cons, then give an assessment. the combustion of ethanol is clean, but requires modifications to existing petrol engines, and therefore is not a good substitute.
  • evaluate - give the value of... value in the sense of why it's a good thing, or bad thing etc. etc.
  • explain - cause and effect. so what causes acid rain and what happens when you get rained upon.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah, trying to fit the info to the working of the q can be hard

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
u just crap on and put in every single bit of study you've actually done... (and pray that the markers are drugged up on enuf coffee that they'll give u the marks =P)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by +:: $i[Q]u3 ::+
u just crap on and put in every single bit of study you've actually done... (and pray that the markers are drugged up on enuf coffee that they'll give u the marks =P)
Hmmm... not a bad idea...
Simple, yet brilliant :)

[WILL_wang]

HEY SO FOR PHYSICS......WHAT DO U DO?..HOW DO U STUDY IT??????????... I CANT SEEM TO DO THE EXAM PROPERLY...WIV ANSWERIN WIV TERMINOLOGY SHIT...DO I GO BAK TO ALL DOT POINTS N DO IT ALL AGAIN WITH THE CORRECT WAY OF ANSWERIN ALL DAT SHIT???

[WILL_wang]

hahah alritey...

im hopin it has all the answers im looking for...that counts finding out who u r....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)