HSC Syllabus Change? (1 Viewer)

ForbiddenND

HSC
Hey

I've heard that the HSC syllabus is changing next year? Where can I find info and any ideas which subjects are changing?

Thanks

HSC
i know that the hospitality syllabus for next yrs yr 11 year will be changing... apparently they are taking out commercial cookery!

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
for english advanced journey is changing to belonging...sucked in.

munchiecrunchie

HSC
i heard they're taking geometry outta maths, but keeping circle geometry in maths ext 1.

have fun with that, maths teachers.

LibrarianLouise

HSC
N/A
One of the big changes is in English, 2009 HSC students will be studying BELONGING instead of Journeys. To help those doing this new subject some public librarians have already got together and formulated a list of possible texts to read. The Belongings suggested list is available on this website - www.insidebreak.org.au and don't forget to check with your teacher about the suitability of any text before you use it. LibrarianLouise

morganjane

HSC
The most common known change, as is stated above, is to English. A new area of study and the module texts (apparently) which means no more King Lear...
It has also been mentioned that the legal studies syllabus will be changing for next year or the following year also.

wiilly

HSC
N/A
i heard from my math teacher that starting from '11 they will include statistics ext1 math...

HSC
hollyy. said:
for english advanced journey is changing to belonging...sucked in.
yeah, but that's only one part
both the eng and ext syllabuses have been revamped
completely new electives
a lot of mixnmatching done from this years syllabus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)