HSC subjects (1 Viewer)

tza

HSC
hey
4 the hsc how many units do u haf to do? is eng counted in them?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
In order to get a UAI in the HSC, you need to do a minimum of 10 units. At least 2 units of english is compulsory and always counted

Some people choose to do more than 10 units, however. I did 12 units while others do 13 or 14 in order to have a 'safety net'. But 10 is the minimum for a UAI (which is probably the main reason u would want to go to year 12)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Preliminary: 12units (2 complusory units of English)
HSC: 10units (2 complusory units of English)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yes that is important although that would depend on if you want a UAI or not if so then you should really only have 1 maybe 2 type B courses, although this alll depends on the path you want to take.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
I believe only one category B subject is allowed to be calculated as part of your UAI.
Yeah that's true, only one can be counted.

HSC
...just out of curiosity...why are u worryin about the HSC now?

you'll get enough time to worry about it in yr 11 and 12

you're in yr 10 now...be free...be happy...stop worrying!

but in case u insist on worrying, to get a UAI u need minimum of 10 units, and yes u have to take at least 2units of english.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
the.chosen.one said:

but in case u insist on worrying, to get a UAI u need minimum of 10 units, and yes u have to take at least 2units of english.
maybe because he has to choose subjects soon. not sure ..

tza

HSC
the.chosen.one said:

lol..seriously..im stressn all my friends know exactly wts involved nd haf evryhting planned i feel so left behind....thnx evry1 2 he help btw

sleepplease

HSC
tza said:
lol..seriously..im stressn all my friends know exactly wts involved nd haf evryhting planned i feel so left behind....thnx evry1 2 he help btw
hey, dont stress honey just take things one step at a time okay? :) just concentrate on having fun in year ten.... in terms of subject choices for next year? your school will have a certain number of units that you must take for year 11 (for example, syd grammar i think has to take 14u, where as some schools have a maxium of so many units) but, your careers advisor/year advisior/someone will explain it all to you .. so dont worry about it!

(also try not to abreviate quite so much :))

soph xx

HSC
tza said:
take is easy, friend. i'm sure you have plenty of time left to choose the best subjects which suit you. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)