HSC Speaking 26/8 (1 Viewer)

HSC
i was sooo nervous.. i think i did alright.. a lot of the stuff i'd prepared i didnt need.. but there were some questions the lady asked me that i hadn't prepared material for so had no idea what to answer with..
but i think i did alright, i hope!!!

cameronius

HSC
Yeah... I was pretty stressed for it... i'd prepared heaps, but i also didn't need lots of it. I was asked about what worries me in the world, and i hadn't at all thought about it, so I made up some stuff, and I hope it was good...

I did alright, a lot less nerve-racking than I thought.:)

HSC
i was asked stuff about my family - who i lived with, if my parents worked, about siblings etc..
and stuff about school - what subjects did i do, what were my teachers like etc
and stuff about pasttimes, what i like doing on the weekend, if i had friends, do i go out with them etc
and stuff about what i wanna do after school, uni etc..
and that was 'bout it..
i'd prepared stuff on everything 'cept for the school stuff about my subjects and describing my teachers.. but i did well in everything else i think..

what school did you guys have to go to for the exam?

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
I wasnt nervous at all sitting in the holding area (for like an hour and a half cos 2 ppl didnt turn up??)and alot of the stuff id prepared I didnt need, but i spose its better to know it and not be asked it than not know it and be asked it...
My lady was pretty tough... she skipped all the how old are you, whats your family/school like and 1st thing she asked me was whats the last book youve read? And I said the Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (yes I accidentally said 'by' in english *slaps forehead*) which if anyones read is a very complicated book and she was like what happens in it, why do you like it. I got so many qu's like how is french life diff to aust life, why, which do u prefer, whats ur fav french monument and why, asking me qu's abut the history of paris and I was so unpreparred. That threw me off. Then I said my fav place Id travelled was thailand and I just blurted out I liked travelling in the mountains there which isnt true and then she was like how is life in the thai fucking mountains different to life in aust!! how unfair. Ah well. Plus we went for like 12.5min. though it went quite quickly

Never. have. to. speak. french. again. ever.

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
Oh and I was at Mereweather in Newcastle. Not many ppl there.

HSC
shit! you guys scared me, sent me running to check my letter. my exam is tomorrow on the 28th. I will probably fail becase I can't answer verbal questions, my brain freezes, I panic, and then I say something in english in the middle of my sentences. I haven't had a teacher, and my OHS teacher sends me letters for the face to face lessons in sydney a week after they happen. bastard.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I was startled when the first question I was asked was:

'What do you like to watch on TV?'

It wasn't exactly what I was expecting...

Otherwise I think I did alright.

April2101

HSC
Wow i thought i did really bad but obviousely compared to your speaking exams its seems like mine was easy. i had questions like tell the dentist whats wrong with you n what u want to buy etc etc very easy compared to yours....

HSC
i'm guessing you ^ do beginners.. i wish i could've done beginners haha seems a LOT easier looking at the work you guys have to do.. but i did beginners in 9&10 damn..

ddggss_55

ddggss_55
HSC
i was pretty happy with the exam. the examiner was pretty good didnt ask us anything i wasn't really prepared for. she was really clear and easy to understand.

i got french extension speaking tomorrow tho... i'm so gunna die.... i dont feel prepared for it at all.

it sux ive had like one speaking exam every weekend for past 3 weeks coz i do jap and jap ext too.. and ive had trials and stuff for the last 2 weeks as well. so everyone else is finished their exams and im like... no one more to go!!!

sigh..:(

taxitonowhere

HSC
Tres smooth k8kate, but 3 weeks too slow.

Btw, was anyone at Ravenswood on the 26th at 9am?

sandersen

si seulement...
HSC
tranquilspoons said:
Did anyone else do German beginners speaking exam?
Yeah - for Ravo at 9 as well as German cont.
How did you guys go?

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
Haha.
Why am I always like 3 weeks late for these things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)