HSC results for Visual Arts (1 Viewer)

holl

Daemontreu is that your BOW in your av? If so it's really good.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by holl
Daemontreu is that your BOW in your av? If so it's really good.
No. I did it about two years ago. I just found it again on my computer while I was cleaning up. I liked the colours.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Originally posted by jizmiester
can we find out in any way what our BOW got??? im dying here..
Unfortunately...NO! The Art BOW mark is not possible to work out!

rubylotus11

It's so annyoing they don't let us see our major work result. But you could sort of guess by looking at your examination mark since it is 50/50 exam and major work marks. I didn't get preselected for art express so I know I got less than 43/50 for my major work. So maybe 40 for my work and 46 for my exam. My total exam mark was 86.

perfect crime

Originally posted by picaresque
I'm curious, Daemontreu, did you come first in V.A? Or is there another, higher mark out there? :D
My friend from Hornsby girls came first in Art in NSW..she got 100!! but the funny thing was originally she didnt get into art express...They rang her up later and were like "oh we made an error, can we put your work in"

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by perfect crime
My friend from Hornsby girls came first in Art in NSW..she got 100!! but the funny thing was originally she didnt get into art express...They rang her up later and were like "oh we made an error, can we put your work in"
Wow! Congratulate your friend for me! :)

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mckezz
Hsc mark 89, almost band 6! <clutches at the air>. ohwell. Oh yeah and my practical got into art express. In the letter it said i got into the regional tour and went on to list all of the galleries, but then in another it said it was only goin to newcastle. Weird
what one was urs? explain it

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Originally posted by perfect crime
It was in COFA, in the lecture theatre. It's the only work there.
do you mean, inside that big hall/room with the screen, that was all dark? my friends and i peeped in there, but didnt see anything? (except a big white screen) the most interesting work in COFA was either the conformity piece, or the giant foam one.... i dont suppose it was either of those....?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)